Where can I buy inawera Shisha pineapple in Australia

What other flavour would I need to mix with this if I just want the real pineapple flavour?

2 Likes

If all you want is Pineapple then I suggest the Pineapple (SC) Real Flavors and maybe a little sweetener. It’s the best I’ve tried, but I don’t really vape single flavor mixes.

3 Likes

Ok what’s a good sweetener to use?

2 Likes

At what % should I start at with the pineapple and how much % of sweetener would I need to add?

2 Likes

Can I ask what does the (SC) mean?

2 Likes

I’m guessing you are new to DIYing and some things will come in time. But if you will read and learn how to use the Flavors List a lot of the info you’re asking for is there for the taking…

Tips For Navigating the Flavor Page and Optional Flavor Choices For Beginners

But a simple Pineapple recipe is

1.2% Pineapple (SC) Real Flavors
.3% Pyure (Sweetener)

3 Likes

What is pyure sweetener is that the name of what I would need to purchase?

2 Likes

Sorry for all the questions I am new to this I do apologise

2 Likes
2 Likes

They sell it on amazon australia too. @Tara9

1 Like

That’s what the forum is for but after u exhausted your other resources. Don’t forget about browser searches such as google, the more u use it the more related things you will find w/ it and this forum’s search bar, there is a ton of info already here waiting for you to find and read. Gl to u!

4 Likes

I agree RF is way better than shisha pineapple. It tastes more authentic to me.

2 Likes

Thankyou :wink:

3 Likes

What’s RF (SC) I get that RF is for real flavours but what’s the (SC) mean?

3 Likes

super concentrate,they have a vg line too

2 Likes

So when I’m looking for it to purchase will it say pineapple super consintrate or is it just under real flavour pineapple?

2 Likes

the brand is real flavour, it’s one of their flavour line.

1 Like

Not sure what vendor u are using down under but they should state whether it is vg or sc

2 Likes

Vapoureyes but I can’t see it saying anything about that

2 Likes

Because the do not carry Real Flavors brand.

1 Like