Where can I buy inawera Shisha pineapple in Australia

Trying to find inawera Shisha pineapple can anyone help with this?

2 Likes

I found this with a simple google search…

Shisha Pineapple INW Australia

4 Likes

Thankyou didn’t think of doing that

2 Likes

While doing a ELR flavor list search I found nothing on this flavor. My favorite pineapple is the Real Flavors (SC) Pineapple. It might suit your taste better. I’ve been through several pineapples and the RF (SC) Pineapple best suit my needs. @woftam probably can help you find flavors in Australia.

Here’s something that might help you with choosing the best flavor choices…

Tips For Navigating the Flavor Page and Optional Flavor Choices For Beginners

4 Likes

What other flavour would I need to mix with this if I just want the real pineapple flavour?

2 Likes

If all you want is Pineapple then I suggest the Pineapple (SC) Real Flavors and maybe a little sweetener. It’s the best I’ve tried, but I don’t really vape single flavor mixes.

3 Likes

Ok what’s a good sweetener to use?

2 Likes

At what % should I start at with the pineapple and how much % of sweetener would I need to add?

2 Likes

Can I ask what does the (SC) mean?

2 Likes

I’m guessing you are new to DIYing and some things will come in time. But if you will read and learn how to use the Flavors List a lot of the info you’re asking for is there for the taking…

Tips For Navigating the Flavor Page and Optional Flavor Choices For Beginners

But a simple Pineapple recipe is

1.2% Pineapple (SC) Real Flavors
.3% Pyure (Sweetener)

3 Likes

What is pyure sweetener is that the name of what I would need to purchase?

2 Likes

Sorry for all the questions I am new to this I do apologise

2 Likes
2 Likes

They sell it on amazon australia too. @Tara9

1 Like

That’s what the forum is for but after u exhausted your other resources. Don’t forget about browser searches such as google, the more u use it the more related things you will find w/ it and this forum’s search bar, there is a ton of info already here waiting for you to find and read. Gl to u!

4 Likes

I agree RF is way better than shisha pineapple. It tastes more authentic to me.

2 Likes

Thankyou :wink:

3 Likes

What’s RF (SC) I get that RF is for real flavours but what’s the (SC) mean?

3 Likes

super concentrate,they have a vg line too

2 Likes

So when I’m looking for it to purchase will it say pineapple super consintrate or is it just under real flavour pineapple?

2 Likes