Which RDA? Recommendations?

I run the Goon as a single, mine leaks a lot though… :laughing:

2 Likes

Vandy Vape Pulse 22mm fits the criteria you listed and is excellent for flavor testing.

1 Like

No one has asked you this yet. Coil build? What are you building? Material? Round wire or Clapton or do caper zipper dragon stuff lol? Some rdas don’t perform well with simple round wire builds some you just can’t fit a big build in.

2 Likes

Thx @NChris… I’ll definitely consider one of these. It certainly seems Vandy Vape are turning out some good RDA’s

1 Like

Good questions!.. for a single coil I’ll be looking at using something like SS or N80 fused claptons at around 0.2 with a 3mm ID. I’d imagine there wouldnt be to many RTA’s these days that’d have trouble fitting a build like this …would there??

The Wasp is great for squonking but can be a bit spitty when dripping. Thecjuice well is very small so you have to drip a lot. The flavor is excellent though.

1 Like

For rda and general purposes for dual coils I would recommend the goon v1 or rebel recoil (the latest version). Both of which I really enjoy. Both do fine with round wire or Clapton.

For pure single coil I enjoy my entheon very much but the authentic is spend’y and really does better with a round Clapton at 2.5 or a flat Clapton with 3mm…but also does well with round wire as well.

1 Like

Here’s another viewpoint on the DPRO, with added entertainment value included :grin:

4 Likes

If you can still find a Derringer V3 I’d highly recommend that for testing. Small chamber and can be configured as single or dual with its velocity deck. Another good flavor single coil atty is the Hadaly.

1 Like

I love to run the DR as a single coil RDA. I put a fat diameter Alien Coil and get less of a hot potato cap and still get flavor galore. The Drop RDA is another excellent choice. Both are simple to build and easy to wick.

6 Likes

I’ll have to look into the Entheon… thx for your suggestions @Chrispdx!

Now I gotta buy 2 RDAs …& a mod!

1 Like

I’m getting a dead rabbit sq and a drop rda in today I will let you know what I think :+1:

1 Like

Golden oldies!.. I’ll check em out! Cheers.

1 Like

Please do… I’d appreciate it :+1:

1 Like

The DR keeps coming up …might be telling me something! Thx @Beaufort_Batches.

2 Likes

Yes. Let me know too!!!

2 Likes

The Dead Rabbit SQ is only single coil but I have seen a lot of good reviews same thing with the Drop ( 1 or 2 coils )

Once you Squonk there’s no going back :rofl:

https://www.elementvape.com/dead-rabbit-sq-rda-by-hellvape-x-heathen?enter=true

https://www.elementvape.com/digiflavor-drop-24mm-rda-by-the-vapor-chronicles

And you can MTL with the SQ or wide open

2 Likes

Yea, you won’t be mad if you get one, hell, you may end up getting two.:wink:

2 Likes

Wasp Nano under $20 is a great flavor RDA, The Bonza can be run single or dual coil great flavor, Entheon is a great single coil RDA. Dead Rabbit OG can be run single or double great flavor, Drop is great RDA but not a true single coil, can’t close off one side of the airflow.

1 Like