Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

Oh, and direct me to where you bought this if possible. I think that model is just the control board. All the rest, is even more important actually.

Hi yall, I know you may have gotten some of my personal info. If you did, I really ask for your mercy to please not share outside the fam. I thought I was in PM.

If you saw the whole post and care at all about me please forget what you read. Iā€™m just a kid from the country that has stumbled ass-backward into lucky situations throughout my life. I have worked my ass off for 30 years to get into cutting edge techā€¦and Iā€™m finally on the brink of actually doing it! Wish me luck! Iā€™ll take any help I can get from the fam here and return whatever I canā€¦I promise.

I love you guys!

5 Likes

This needs a couple more pics, cuz yall need to see the 510 connector!

Ok, vaping. Iā€™ve vaped 30ml of my floralistic orgasm recipe, mostly in my ā€œcrisisā€ mod (whose battery just died) but also in the Reuleaux/Alliance TC at 500F. I also put that big gear rda on the Reuleaux in power mode.

I am an absolute tc disciple, but this mod may change my mind. Firstly, it chucks a TON more vapor than the Reuleaux in any mode. It DESTROYS the Reuleaux operating in power mode on flavor using the exact same juice and rda. The flavor from the pwm FAR exceeds the DNA.

In TC mode though with a different dripper the difference is more subtle. TC brings out more creaminess. It has different nuances and much less vapor. With the NLPWM board Iā€™m getting less creaminess (the recipe has no cream) and different, but equally pleasant nuances. The vapor production is at least 50% more.

One thing I like about TC is that during my long commute, due to bumps in the road and varied inhalation DNAs regulate very well and donā€™t burn. I feared that this mod might have issues in the commute. Well, 100 miles later, my fears are abolished. This thing is surprisingly bad ass. I may change my next order to another pwm. It is ONE HELL of a cloud chucker. I donā€™t have one bad thing to say about this mod. The NLPWM board cuts off hard when you hit the low batt threshold, which is also nice. Again, I could not be more pleased with this mod. Iā€™ll definitely buy more.

14 Likes

I have one and one on the way and another ordered for Jan/Feb, mine is by far my favourite mod, whichever juice I am in love with at the time and whichever rda is my current fave, are both on my whiterose, right now itā€™s Lemonilla Cheesecake on a goon clone, nothing else gives me what this canā€¦nothing.

3 Likes

I know! Iā€™m jonesin for my batt to fully charge. I may need a spare.

3 Likes

Ok enough, Iā€™ve had enough of the mindful gushing. If I see one more post about how good this damn thing was and how it rescued a child from the a precarious situation down by the riverbank. Whilst gleefully producing white voluminous fluffy clouds at ease. ill fuchsia everything up. Bring it all down. Iā€™ve got the button, best believe it.

So jealous! No I really canā€™t stand it. My frontal lobe had no great say in things, Iā€™m feeling sick, yes physically sick with envy wish it to stop. (Gush away, yes it is my issue and is not the mods fault)

5 Likes

oh just fucking buy one

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

[quote=ā€œtherabidweasel, post:206, topic:87027, full:trueā€] I may need a spare.
[/quote]

Exactly ! I now have a spare lipo battery for my @Whiterose0818 custom mod just for this reason . I am no longer watching my charger counting the minutes roll byā€¦
Now that I also have the more pocket friendly dual 18650 Whiterose0818 mod I have the necessities covered completely ā€¦ or so I thought.:astonished:
Now I keep waking up in a cold sweat reaching for them to make sure no one has stolen one.I feel I will get no peace until I have at least one spare of each! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Love the detailed report, TRW! Thanks!
With your input, you are revealing a depth even I donā€™t know ofā€¦I just build em and vape em!

3 Likes

I can direct you to a more affordable option for a temp battery while you await the mac daddy charging. Just lemme know. For your main carry, I insisted on only the best. Either choice, I can direct you!

2 Likes

@Volition
If you decide you would like one, lemme know and i can completely customize one to the very last tiniest detail to your liking. Scouts honor.

6 Likes

d00d that ev-peak charger finished right after my post. Iā€™m sucking down strawnana like a fiend. Stop posting and get back to work and I donā€™t mean shaving dog ass. We need MODS! (and Clouds Bitch!):rage:

What am I gonna do with the cord of dna200s stacked in my basement?

1 Like

I hear ya, brotherā€¦I have a dozen DNA mods that I donā€™t use anymore, lolā€¦maybe even more!
But, yup, youā€™re rightā€¦off to build I go!

2 Likes

Got my green Velocity in the mail today. Ainā€™t this pair a beaut?

13 Likes

I love the matchy matchy look you got going on there @Lostmarbles ! I think I have pleased the VFP ā€œvape fashion policeā€ with my latest pairing as well.
What you think?
I think the VCMT is a perfect fit on this one!

10 Likes

love it :ok_hand:

1 Like

I feel badā€¦at the time of building that one, I didnā€™t have any 30mm 510s. 30mm 510s fit perfectly on those enclosures! Hereā€™s a build I did last night:

10 Likes

Oooooohhhhhh and it also has the slightly raised mitec firing switch that I love! Has this one been sold yet , if not it has been now!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

that grey and purple look really sweet together, and yeah Iā€™m with ya on the firing button, love that :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sold last night. Shall I prepare another?
Smart PWM v2.2, convex anodized aluminum fire switch, 30mm 510, dual 18650. $100 plus shipping.
I have enclosures in black, dark green, and red. I have a variety of colors in sleds, a variety of colors in fire switches, all raised like the one you like and I also have several different colors of wires to choose from. I can also do a UV LED inside and decorate the interior with UV reactive paint.
Just say the wordā€¦

2 Likes