Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

Picked this up this week. I’ll be cutting it out for fire switch, 510, potentiometer and voltmeter this week, hopefully…then finishing it with some stain or lacquer or whatever the hell it needs. Then building on it and putting it up for sale. Two tone walnut and oak. G+ size box…should be pretty sweet!

SOLD!

10 Likes

Let the beasties roar!

2 Likes

Aww yeah, that’s gonna be sweet.

2 Likes

I agree with the grey/purple. Quite striking.

3 Likes

Yes please.:grinning:
I will think of the details concerning the colors over the weekend as well as the other options.I must admit the UV inside light sounds crazy over the top but yet I am being drawn to it like the moth to the lamp!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Mine! That’s the one I want.

2 Likes

When you let me know, I will start the build, my brother! And, as always, thank you so very much for trusting in my mods!

3 Likes

That river is as deep as it is wide my friend. You have earned my trust time and time again. I am just honored to know someone that is capable of building a great mod at very fair prices.
Thank You!

7 Likes

Two words:
Much love!

7 Likes

Ok, Fam, here’s a teaser…I did this on a plain grey primer to see if I could do it. It took a couple of tries, but I got it. I did it. For future attempts, I will use colored base coats for optimal results. With this particular pattern, I will probably use a white and purple base coat to really bring the galaxy out.
I know one person who will be really excited about seeing this @JoJo

Never mind the drab grey primer background…this was simply a test run. Wait til I throw some colors up in this bitch!
Also, I did a hand made swirl design on one of the Queens ear plugs. I only used black, grey and bronze on this, but in the future, I can use bright and vivid colors. And yes, I’m talking about coloring mods here…permanently!

OK, guys…bedtime for WR!

17 Likes

So much freakin’ talent! Get on with your badself!

6 Likes

Howdy y’all. I just wanted to follow up once more. Firstly, I am in deep love with it and would do it again in a second. This baby should be in a museum.

That said, as built above its a bit too much. Granted the dripper is completely ridiculous, but man does it make a lot of vape. If I use it two days straight, about two charges of use, I have to put it down for a couple days. I think I would need to mix lower nic/flav%/pg for this to be my daily…but it’s a nice mod for get togethers if people around you don’t mind a light haze in the room. . .and waking up to it rules. Posting to you guys about it rules.

@Whiterose0818 did it better than I could and I have a $600 Metcal soldering iron and worked as a tech for years. I’m not exaggerating, this is exactly what I wanted built.

6 Likes

Getting ready to turn in for the night. Thought I’d take a moment to thank each and every one here who has shown support to my new venture and wish every one the happiest merriest Christmas ever.
As a personal thanks to each of you, i will be giving away one of my mods in a randomization. I know that many won’t be on during these holidays, so I won’t run the giveaway for at least a coupla days.
I’m not sure yet how I will do this, or if there will be any stipulations…but it will happen.
Good night everyone, and, as always, much love to each of you!

17 Likes

Thank you so much for your creativity. I think we all can say thank you to you for sparking interest in one of your beautiful mods.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas Rob!
I look forward to seeing more of your creations. It’s exciting to see what comes next.
Just so you know, I’m rocking the Hold Fast mod today with a red Reaper tank. Quite Christmas-y.

3 Likes

Happy Christmas to you, your family and all you hold dear.

2 Likes

I think the giveaway will be after New Years…anybody have any ideas on how we should do it? Everybody tag everybody and every one who wants to get in just like the giveaway post? Then list everyone and run a randomizer?

6 Likes

Here’s a build I did last night:

1590g+
NLPWM board
Dual 18650
White delrin fire button
Black case, sled, 510 and adjust buttons.
White fire switch and white wires.
Oh, and white polarity markers.

14 Likes

that fun button looks tidy man ;):ok_hand:

1 Like

We should declare me as winner now and you can ship it tomorrow!

Sound ok by everyone? Cool! I win!

4 Likes