Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

That is an awesome looking mod brother! I done spent my vape budget for a couple of a weeks unfortunately but I can’t wait to see what all designs you have in the works!
This is going to make someone very Happy!:heart_eyes:[quote=“Pugs1970, post:301, topic:87027, full:true”]
Thats beautiful
[/quote]

I know and Blue is my favorite color , ooooooh the temptation !

@Whiterose0818

5 Likes

Let me start by saying that working with @Whiterose0818 and having him build you a custom mod is a pleasure. There have been 80 PMs passed back and forth between us as he worked with me to make sure he covered every detail. He sent me 21 pictures of every phase of the process.

I’ve been wanting a wood mod for a while and have been looking at everything Whiterose has posted, and wanted a Whiterose mod too. When he posted a picture of a wood box he had acquired, it was like the perfect storm.

I’ve always thought wood and brass look great together. He had a brass fun button but no pot, so he ordered the pot in brass. All this time I’m thinking everything would be wood and brass but the 510 connection which would be SS. Well he went the extra mile! He delivers what you want and then some!

If you are undecided or on the fence about working with Whiterose and the quality, effort and passion he puts into his work, then let me tell you to get off the fence!!! The man is an artist.

Sooooo, you want some pictures?

Wait!!! After this I will shut up and post pics. This thing hits harder than…hmm…how may adjectives can I put in here?

Yeah. Like that.

17 Likes

It is absolutely my pleasure delivering exactly what is requested!

10 Likes

Oh my actual goodness, that is absolutely freakin gorgeous. Stunning. Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Those are some beautiful looking mods, wonderful craftsmanship.

5 Likes

I commented on the pic of this on another post you made without seeing the different angles of this post. That is a beaut! A really beautiful device.

3 Likes

That is a beautiful mod !

2 Likes

Ooooh, very very nice, did you consider countersinking the screws?

2 Likes

Amazing work yet again @Whiterose0818

Everytime is next level :ok_hand:

Beautiful mod

3 Likes

What does the text say my eyes can’t read it, mmmm that’s a worry. Also I can’t see if you wrote what type of wood.

It’s lovely. One of those things that will make you smile whilst you hold it I’d imagine.

2 Likes

And I quote
" Let every man be
Quick to listen,
slow to speak,
and slow to anger."

2 Likes

@Whiterose0818 That’s a very nice looking mod. If I didn’t have other plans I would make an offer :slight_smile: Know what I mean?

3 Likes

I certainly do but temptation is trying to tell me differently!:grinning:
:middle_finger:Judge Judy and the horse she rode in on! I have never struck a woman nor a television in my life and I am sure it is simply because I refuse to watch that psychotic witch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

LMAO! Yeah I don’t watch that garbage either. In fact I didn’t even know that was her. It was the message - little inside submliminal communique that I’m sure @Whiterose0818 picks up on. So thinking - should I replace JJ with something else or no? Slamming down the gavel - she stays :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course not , I am certain that I am in the minority.She must be doing something right as she has made a great living with that persona.:smile:

1 Like

Boy George and Tiny Tim had their fans too. I wasn’t one of them. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Don’t forget rip trippers someone must like him, his videos keep getting to the top of my recommendations

Sorry what wood is the mod, out of interest.

2 Likes

Let’s ask @Whiterose0818 , I am sure he knows what wood is in it.My best guess is black walnut on the side panels and oak on the box itself but again that is just my guess!:grinning:
It is a nice looking mod @TheTinMan1! I can see why you jumped on it when he first saw it!

5 Likes

yup…i considered many options and decided the self tapping titanium button head hex socket screws fit what i wanted.
My consider counter sinking if i can find the right screw. Cant put pressure on the face plate in the wrong way.

3 Likes

@BoyHowdy nailed it…its walnut and oak, just as he said. Stained with an earthen brown and coated.

6 Likes