Who All Has The GeekVape Loop

So after dropping my Lyra and having to order another mod to carry with me day to day, I realized that I hadn’t ordered a new RDA or RTA in 276 years, 3 months, and 6 days. So, I figured I should for the hell of it…

Well, I haven’t been up to date on hardware in a long time and haven’t been able to catch many review vids cause I’ve been super busy with an up coming venture… So I pretty much had to toss a dart at the screen to pick something…lol

So… before I go on a rant… good or bad… who all has the Loop or has spent time with it?

1 Like

I have had the Loop since it fitst came out…I may have even gotten it as a pre order…its a great RDA…it’s one u play with till u find right build an coil position…
It is built very well…i would give it an 8 for flavor when you dial in where u like it…my build on it is 26ga round SS round wires,each coil is .5 ohms…so final is around .25… now as far as coil position…if u look at the pictures Geek Vapes shows they are high to me… i cut my legs a little shorter an bent the coil down so its centered in the V area …so the air hits the center an bottom mostly an not just the bottom…works well for me…I tried 10 different ways an coils an that was my sweet spot… a nice thick wet vape…I use in bot TC or in power…power is between 50-60 watts…if your thinking on getting one get it…but watch a few reviews also…and look on forums for user reviews…I am more into the user reviews…they use it daily …but look around also…i have seen it as low as 18.99 at places…but its a keeper so try one…Mikey likes it…lol… good luck …

LOL…i did not see that you own one…but you have my thoughts on it any ways…its great

4 Likes

“I haven’t exaggerated in like a million years”

4 Likes

I’ll Procrastinate Later

2 Likes

I most definitely like it. I’m not much on postless decks because of the pre-cutting of legs but other than that (not really a complaint) I can’t find anything to gripe about.

Now as for designs - the way that excess juice goes through the air holes below the coils and goes into the juice well and soaks up through the wicks hanging down to the sides… it’s a completely genius idea, a genius design. and place bottom-airflow slot up high that feeds down and back up so juice doesn’t leak out is another wise idea.

As for vapor…since I vape between 60-100w it’s warm and dense and the flavor off this is great. Does my tobaccos great justice

4 Likes

I love it. I build a little different on the Loop than the Goon though, I build close to the AF holes, instead of close to the center, and I do a larger inner diameter on my coils for a little more surface area. It’s fantastic. I do appreciate some flavors a bit more on the Loop, including tobaccos.

4 Likes

Vapin’ on one right now. Love the loop and I rank it right up there with my Goon V1. Flavor is good with a simple Ti build and vapor is excellent. Highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Sounds like how the Cigreen Gear works - only the Loop seems to be about 1/3 shorter. Well actually, not exactly. But the bottom air flow is up high and overdripping pools in the intake where it gets sucked back in. Point is less leaking which is a great thing. If it can match the Gear for flavor…well, you know.

Ok, I’m convinced :wink:

4 Likes

Wow! I’m starting to think I got a bad Loop or something. I bought the Loop about 3 months ago because I loved the “W” shaped deck and thought the airflow would be excellent, but the Loop turned out to be the worst RDA I’ve ever vaped on.

It makes all my juice taste like smoldering horse hair. I tried over a dozen different builds. Different wires: round wire, twisted wire, claptons, aliens, different materials, different coil sizes and positions, different cotton, different juices, everything I could think of, but it all just tastes like burning hair. You know that flavor you get when you overpack your cotton and it all sits against the coil, blocking the airflow? That’s what EVERYTHING on my Loop tastes like.

I’m half tempted to buy another one just to see if mine is defective. Maybe the insulator between the positive and negative posts is bad. I’m pretty sure I would have read more negative feedback if everyone experienced this.

1 Like

Could be, I had that exact same issue on an old Tsunami, whereas my husband’s tastes perfectly normal. I noticed there was a scorch mark on the inner deck too which was really odd. The taste was way off, no matter how I built.

1 Like