Who has the best butterscotch flavoring

You found that to be true with the Hangsen Tobaccos that you scoffed at when I asked you about them.

If you work with any brand long enough you will figure them out. Some are easier than others. For some vendors, the name on the label is what’s in the bottle. It’s a battle of old and new… People can say what they will… FA, FLV, INW, MF is percentage wise across the entire brand , more spot on and a lot less confusing to learn. Lower usage % makes them cost effective.

2 Likes

You know, I think TFA tends to get a bad rap. I mean, they have a lot of bad flavors, that is inarguable. But they have a freaking ton of offerings, so they have a lot of good flavors too.

Your point to is valid and I agree with the sentiment about mixing more easily, that’s also hard to argue against. But flavors like TFA dragonfruit, huckleberry, green tea and a lot more are keepers for me that are just as easy to work with as INW and FA.

One thing I keep wondering is TFA Acai. I got a 4ml? sample and it is so strong that 1 drop in 30ml of VG will light your lungs on fire. I’m wondering if I got some kind of super concentrate on accident. I have yet to dilute it to where I can even taste it.

Gotta agree…there are plenty of TPA flavors I can’t imagine mixing without. Ripe Strawberry, Green Tea, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Bavarian Cream, Ripe Banana, Banana Nut Bread, Black honey tobacco, Jamaican rum to name a few. :wink:

As for the acai, you could try @Amy2’s method of putting 3 drops of it in 10ml of PG or VG and then work with that. Or just get a different acai.

3 Likes

I’m not saying those whole flavor lines are bad. From my experience they just have more flavors that’s difficult to work with. Me personally, I do better with low % flavors. I use some TFA, Cap and FW… But just a few of each.

2 Likes

I use it in one specific recipe, which includes a bunch of vanilla custard, chocolate and tobacco; those additions tend to calm down the Acai a good deal. :wink:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Recipe Showcase

@ringling I’m really surprised you mentioned Vapor Shots, I have not heard anyone else ever mention them. I was really bummed out when they went out of business or whatever happened to the company because I used their flavorings for a lot of my recipies. You mentioned that there’s another company that has their flavorings or something similar? Could you tell me what happened to Vapor Shots and can I get their product in a different name? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

@Kinnikinnick I’ve realized over the years of experience with mixing my own e-liquid that what you said is true. I’m happy to report that I have found my favorite butterscotch (Flavor West) and I really truly love Nude Nicotine’s flavorings! OMG they have an unbelievable flavoring called Patchouli Vanilla and I mix it with some Peach (Juicy) from TFA and it is just Heavenly! Thanks for commenting and happy mixing!

I am sure @ringling will be here shortly but last report I have found they changed their name to Nicotine Labs but that was about a year ago iirc…

1 Like

There you go. This is the Vapor Shots flavors which are now being called Delosi Flavors…

I’m vaping a TPA Butterscotch I made right now it’s crap
:rage:

1 Like

It is one of the hardest flavors to nail down. I have tried multiple and we’ll no success so far. I am trying a couple more and trying different recipes. Will let you all know what I come up with.

Anyone ITT have experience with Real Flavor’s (Extract) Butterscotch Pudding? That is on my list to buy when I run out of FW ButterScotch, TFA DX ButterScotch and TFA ButterScotch Ripple some day. I am hoping it can replace those in my recipes that call for a BS note.

I don’t have any experience with any Real Flavors but I CAN tell you that Butterscotch (Natural) by Flavor West is DECLICIOUS. (@Skullblade789 if you haven’t already tried it.)

A very clean and sweet butterscotch without any off taste or plastic notes.

How was the DX Butterscotch?

I have found that some of the DX line has an off smell to it (It’s the butric acid) but others do not.

1 Like

I used RF VG version at 7% it was great. Some claim the flavor is to weak but 7% as a mixer was plenty for myself. I now have the SC or extract version it is untested as of yet but my experience so far with the extracts leads me to believe 2.5-3% will most likely be ideal

2 Likes

I haven’t tried any of my BS flavors as standalone flavors, only mixed in recipes like the Deadly Sin clones by @kriga

Thanks. I got some butterscotchs coming to me in the mail. I am going to try some different variations and let you know what comes of it.

Did you let it steep or did you vape right away? I do know some butterscotchs take a bit to steep.

True that… I was highly disappointed with tpa butterscotch and I bought 4oz of that crap. it’s okay at very small % in some ice cream flavors, but it does need to steep for at least 3 weeks imo

I’ll try FW thanks