Who has the best FRUITY PEBBLES flavor

It may be orange lemon cherry but to me, the only flavor tasted is lemon. Damn you! I’ll have to buy a box of it now too!:yum: I don’t have most of those flavors so it appears you will be sending me a package of this in the mail and thank you for doing that

7 Likes

I will, if it survives the steep! I did check Froot Loops when i was working on a Looper recipe, and it is definitely all Lemon. Btw, Berry Crunch (edit: Crunch Berries)is all Strawberry, too. I do recall Fruity Pepples having much more vivid flavor than Froot Loops. I’ll get back to ya after i get the box.

Edit: And, i will be separating all of the colors into seperate tiny bowls!

6 Likes

Thanks @Sprkslfly, I fixed the mistake, my bad.

5 Likes

Had a bowl last night! I couldnt really tell a difference in the different colors, just trying a few by hand. But, I’m getting a fruit blend with Lemon, Orange and hard to tell what else. But more than just Lemon. Tutti Frutti is close.

5 Likes

I am really liking them both so far, both in a mix together and in mixes individually. thank you for your advice. They are both really great flavors, different but great.

6 Likes

I am just now seeing this, for some reason I am not getting notifications from the forum. I actually just got in an order from diyvaporsupply Yesterday. I used them to order 3 DIYFS flavors and Hangsen’s Rock Sugar. I wish I would have seen your response before I ordered so I could have included it to try. As I rarely order from them because they have outrageous shipping prices. They are in Michigan and I am in Kentucky and I have to pay $7 to ship. It kills my soul to pay that for 4 flavors lol…

6 Likes

Would any of you know where I could get Vape Train’s Toffee Ice Cream that is based in the US?.. I have been waiting for BullCity to get it back in Stock for months and I just saw that they have completely removed it from their site. I have been wanting to get it forever and have been patiently waiting for BCF to get it back since I do the biggest majority of my ordering through them and they have some of the cheapest shipping rates. But, I am going to have to order it elsewhere I’m just not sure where else to order it from other than VT site and it would cost a small fortune in shipping to order from there directly lol… As always, Thanks for all your help everyone…

6 Likes

BCV will probably add items back once they have made their location transition phase.

5 Likes

I will have to try this out. We mix at 3% Nic and either 70/30 or 75/25 depending on how much flavoring I am mixing with. I usually try to keep my flavoring below 9% but I have a few recipes that are 10-12% I have found that my mixes started tasting so much better when I started mixing at lower %… Now to vape anything with high flavor %'s or even most commercial juices just doesn’t taste “good” to me. It’s too overpowering and almost muddled tasting at high %'s. Thanks for your advice it is much appreciated.

4 Likes

I emailed them about it to make sure. I knew they were moving to a bigger location/warehouse but I thought they had already completed the move? I hope they do get it back but I have a feeling it may be a long while before they do if so. It has been out of stock for well over 3 months now. What’s strange is they didn’t have anything other than the 16oz available. no 10ml 30ml 4oz but I could order 16oz?.. lol now it is just gone from the site and shows a 404 error page not found.

5 Likes

I have done pick up order there before on occasions that I was at my wives home place in Raleigh NC. If you ever saw what they have in product then I would think anyone would have to know it’s going to be a month or more after a move like that to get stock back to normal. I am sure the lack of availability is due to the move. I saw the same thing you did on their website and their stock never looked like that till the move.

6 Likes

BCF emailed me back this morning and they will be getting the Toffee Ice Cream back. They are expecting it in within the next week. They are doing a little work on the site and that’s why it was showing the error page not found when I checked. They are my favorite company, they have such good pricing, quick shipping and they have great customer service.

9 Likes

After reading this today, I jumped over on VU and asked. But since you already got a reply it might not be from interest, still leaving it here :slight_smile:

Answer I got just now

“Hey eStorm it’s not discontinued we will have more and hopefully soon, our shipment is stuck in customs atm.”

hope it helps.

5 Likes

That is def more descriptive than the response I got but at least I know they will be getting some in soon. I’ll keep my fingers crossed it is within the week still since I’ve been waiting for EVER for it to restock lol. I have just recently started getting VT flavors and so far I am really liking them a lot. So I am slowly getting all the ones that have good reviews and ones that I just think look like they would be yummy. lol. Thanks eStorm, much appreciated.

4 Likes

Simplified recipe for my 3 ingredient series. I’ll have to check back after a steep to see if 2% Malt will be too high, but it’s very good fresh. I think the Tutti Frutti was too much at 3%, and my more complex recipe up in this thread was too complex. Wasn’t balanced well after a steep. 0.5% AP?? that’s a bit much!

7 Likes

I dunno on all this…

Flavorah has a “tricks” cereal… and depending on how it is used, I have managed a simple tasty one…

1.2% Tricks Cereal
.6% Cheesecake
.6% Crunch cereal
.6% Milk and honey

Let it sit for eh 3-5 days… not exactly a fruity pebbles, but the tricks changes into a nice fruity recipe… I wish they would release the pabbles!! hmmph!! :slight_smile:

to me, fruity pebbles is always just too sweet or too blended for my liking… even when mixing from super scratch… guess it is a matter of taste perceptions.

8 Likes

Thank you @anon84779643 I did not know they had that flavor. Learn something every day on ELR, and in Smoky’s Corner…

9 Likes

You could cheat Wayne walker do a oneshot
Fruity pebble very nice

3 Likes

You could try Fruity Flakes - Flavor West as one of the concentrate

5 Likes

Some folks would want to stay away from that flavour in particular as it contains sugars in it. Good though.

7 Likes