Who'da Thunk

Sorry to see you move on @Pro_Vapes.

Life has a funny way of interrupting us. Hopefully, this is the case with your decision; just a small interruption in your tenure at ELR.

Being new, haven’t really posted much, but I can say that I have read pretty much every post you have made regarding mixing and have learned a lot from you.

I am sure whatever your next endeavor is you will excel at it like you have here.

23 Likes

Couldnt have put this any better. My time here has been the same.
Sorry to see you go. ELR is a great place and you are one of the pillars.
:beers: :beers: Thank you.

20 Likes

Woah… What? Well, pooh! I’m gonna miss ya, dear. Take care and don’t forget us!!

19 Likes

OK, I’m a bit late here and everything I would’ve liked to have said has already been said in the comments so far but.I just wanna have my say regardless.

Haven’t been here that long but I did a lot of “lurking” before I joined up and even then I always took note of what you wrote @Pro_Vapes. Thankfully mixing noobs like me (and those that will come after) can still sort through your “pearls of wisdom” to help us on our way. Any time I saw something from you, I would take note. Always something to learn and another angle to look at. The amount of content you’ve put out is phenomenal. Thank you.

I might take this opportunity to thank you too for some advice you gave out to someone else (Jun or Jul ’16 I think it was) regarding help with mixing up a Cinnamon Toast Crunch recipe. Part of your reply was:

“At 4% and 4.5%, this is an absolute star! I made a mix of this at 4.5% and combined it with FLV Cream at 3% and I’ve had a hard time putting it down.”

I just happened to have some FLV Cinnamon Crunch and FLV Cream so decided to write down your comment and make some up exactly as per above and guess what? Like you, I have a hard time putting it down as well. Thanks to you I have another mix added to my somewhat small list of “rotation worthy” recipes.

So, sincere thanks to you kind sir for being here for all of us and best wishes in whatever your future plans involve. Cheers bro’… :cry:

19 Likes

@Dardy Powerful anecdote. Completely encapsulates the whole thing !!!

11 Likes

Good stuff @Dardy

8 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback @SessionDrummer. Didn’t realise that’s what I had done. I just meant it as a heartfelt comment to show how even the simplest of advice can have a huge impact on someone (well to me at least). Anyway, appreciate the sentiment mate. Looking forward to @Pro_Vapes making a surprise visit one day… Cheers.

11 Likes

Was going to quote what a few people have said but i would just dubble this posts comments. Will miss you brother :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

16 Likes

@Benoz, never a bad time to quote and re-quote as needed.

8 Likes

Sad to see you go. You opened my eyes to different techniques and of course Medicine Flower. I hope you keep posting recipes. I learn so much just from how you put a recipe together. Good luck and good health to you.

12 Likes

I haven’t been here that long but in that short time I have been reading your comments and I’ve learnt a lot from them. You will be sorely missed by many including myself so I’m sorry to see you go but a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do and all that stuff. All the best mate!

13 Likes

Take Care my Friend,
13 Likes

Hey PV, I have been so busy recently that I missed this until now, and I gotta admit that I feel that I didn’t really get to tell you goodbye…

We may not have spoken much personally, but you have shown me kindness on more than one occasion, which I will never forget. I can see by all the posts already that pretty much everyone here shares that sentiment for you!

I have learned a lot from you, from mixing to building, and many things in between… I’m sorry to see you go, but I can’t say it is much of a surprise… It wasn’t that long ago when you created the “How much is enuff?” thread and stated:

I appreciate that you tried to stick around as long as you did, and I have a sneaking suspicion that you did that more for all of us than for yourself, but as I stated in that thread all those months ago:

I still don’t want to see you go, but it is nice to see that you are finally putting yourself first, after all these years of putting vaping and helping others on this forum first… So, first, I will say, like everyone before me, you will be greatly missed, but the main, and most important thing I wish to tell you is “Thank You @Pro_Vapes”… Your legacy here on the ELR forum is one that will surely remain indispensable to the vape community for years to come!!!

Peace be to you and yours!

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much!

Sincerely,
Tracy

17 Likes

Though folks may have not noticed, I took a break from mixing and it helps, too much of a good thing can sometimes be a bad thing but we will be here. Forum fatigue happens and we look forwarding to hearing from you in the future, even if its just a random Heart click or emoticon on a post.

15 Likes

11 Likes

haha, what was I thinking? I get mixing fatigue, but yall… I could never get fatigue from yall

7 Likes

:smirk: I have a sneaking suspicion someone just signed an NDA/non-Compete and is now an actual PRO. Best wishes either way, but @Pro_Vapes has surely Graduated from ELR University and any smart Juice company would have been wise to whisk him away.

Me? I’ve been held back a year, but I too have a dream …maybe they need someone to wash all the new bottles coming in from China before filling them with the latest Pro_Vapes recipe …call me …I’ll work for Peanut (TPA)

14 Likes

You generously helped me out many times when i was stuck on recipes. Your oatmeal cookie will always be a favourite of mine.

Thanks so much for your contribution to this forum; you always encouraged new mixers and made them feel welcomed. Your expertise and warmth will be sorely missed.

Respect. PG

9 Likes

:100:% with you on the Peanut.

6 Likes

Dang,
where the tree-outs for these smart juice companies out? tree%20outs

4 Likes