Who's where

Is there any way to see who is on he forum? I might have asked this but don’t think so. @jojo you floating around out there somewhere

Not that I know of. You can click on someone’s name, go to their profile page, and there’s a place where it says “seen” that will tell you the last time they were here. I don’t think there’s a way to see who is actually at the page at this moment other than that.

EDIT: I’m almost always around and if I’m not I get emails whenever someone replies to me, mentions me, messages me, etc. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m kinda on and off. Not really floating. More like sliding around.

2 Likes

OK just to be sure I’ll ask yet another dumb question/favor I think I’m level 2 member, not wholly sure, been too busy havin fun and causin trouble. How long does someone have to be here before they’re eligible for level 3? I think from what I’ve read it’s at least a hundred days but then again (refer to second half of first sentence) Not sure.

The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask. Or the one you asked five seconds ago and I already answered and you ask again. :stuck_out_tongue: The default for the forum software is:

In summation:
They can get to trust level 3 by…

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

must have visited at least 50% of days
must have replied to at least 10 different topics
of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
must not have been suspended

• These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

All of these must be true.

I don’t think @daath has changed it from that.

5 Likes

FYI, I am lost in the ozone…again.

3 Likes

So basically my only hold up is that I’ve only been on the forum for 76 days, I’ve read, posted visited, received and given likes up the wazoo. And I don’t think I’ve been spanked as of yet, I seem to be able walk that tightrope pretty good.

3 Likes

Haha pretty much, yeah. It’s kind of a way to keep people active and make sure that the ones who are really adding positively to the community are ‘rewarded’ so to speak.

4 Likes

Rewarded is the right term. People here have been and are always great. I love to chit chat and if and when a post or question comes up I’m more than happy to add my two cents. Better than being able to shoot my mouth off is the amount of information and knowledge that is here for the asking. Oh yeah and the part you wrote about the only dumb question. A… that’s my line. 2 And those of us that suffer from either CRS or full blown CRAFT are allowed two 5 second repeat questions a week. lmao

5 Likes

A. I didn’t see your name on it. :stuck_out_tongue: and 2. Oh alright, if you insist. :wink: But no more than two! LoL.

4 Likes

Yes Mistress JoJo :blush:

3 Likes

Badges and the like are always a nice surprise. Like hey, Jojo and daath trusts me. Whohoo

5 Likes

Yeah they’re cool I gots a bunch of em.16 or 17 I think and one of em twice I think it’s nice reply or something like that.

2 Likes

Correct! They’re at default :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How can we tell how many likes we get or are at each day? There have been a couple times I got a box saying at my limit and try again in 4 hours or 8 hours.

2 Likes

Better yet, the community trusts you :slight_smile: I just found out a few days ago that I am “admired.” So glad my wife isn’t on this forum. She would dispel that myth in short order :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Kick over a rock and I’ll wink at ya :wink:

2 Likes

I hate to admit it but I’m terrible at showing people that I like the post or agree by liking the post, I’ll read it think wow how cute or agree with it and go on to the next one. Then after a while it dawns on me and I go back and like the last 10 or 15 things I have read. @JoJo what is the daily limit or do you know or is it one of those secrets like the colonel’s 11 herbs and spices that by the way I know.

3 Likes

I believe the like limit is 50 but don’t quote me on that. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m not ring to find who’s where but thanks for posting this link. Been looking for criteria to increase my status.

1 Like