Who's your favorite US-based ordering source for flavorings?

My favorite is @ecigexpress they have a very large selections.

4 Likes

@Kanamit If I can ask, what is this mystery code of which you speak that works with multiple flavor vendors? I’m a big fan of coupon codes.

I’m looking forward to trying Nic River and Bull City Flavors… got those recs from ya’ll on ELR, haven’t made my big order yet, due to unexpectedly dead mod needing replacing. lol

I’ve ordered and been very pleased with DIYVaporSupply and EcigExpress, though I’m always annoyed by shipping if its a small order. Also ordered direct from Capella and Natures Flavors a few times for larger orders on my ADV supplies. If memory serves, Natures Flavors is pricey, but they DO have a solid 6 bottle sampler deal, which is what I bought.

3 Likes

For 24/7/365 codes see the forum section…

e-Liquid Calculator :: Resources

e-Liquid Calculator :: Resources

Lars Golovitcher Petersen, www.ordo.dk

The best and biggest DIY e-liquid/ejuice database and calculator! Store, share, comment, adapt ejuice recipes he…

(examples)

Shops

USA

EcigExpress has a HUGE stock many flavor brands! For 10% off most items, use code: ELRECIPES

DIY Vapor Supply has a GIGANTIC selection of DIY supplies! For 10% off use code: ELRECIPES

DIY E-Liquid Supplies has everything for your DIY needs. For 15% off first order use code: ELRECIPES

Mt Baker Vapor - starting at $3.99 for 15ml

4 Likes

I did my “get started” order with Heartland Vapes a couple years back, and I was planing on reordering soon but Bull City’s prices are 15% less. Are they new or did I miss them a back then?

2 Likes

You must have missed them… Bull City has been around for a while. =)

3 Likes

As far as flavors go…i get 95% from Bull City…I get in 3 days…some of the purilum or revolution flavors i get from NR…but long shipping time…ones I cant get here i get from Chefs in UK…shipping is close to USA rates,an get in 5-7 days…

4 Likes

Looks like NR has there shipping sorted now, I ordered on a Tuesday evening and my order shipped the next day. Have seen a few others on here with the same experience within the last week or 2.

BCF is still my first choice but do like that NR made there smallest size 15ml but didn’t increase the price.

6 Likes

I’ve been a fan of BCV ever since I started DIY. BUT…lately Gremlin is making a strong standing. Their Flavorah prices are cheaper than BCV especially on the new flavors. I live about 3 hours from BCV so shipping is super fast (usually get it the next day) but I get Gremlin orders in 2-3 days Not quite as good as a selection as BCV. I’m usually alternating now between the two based on the best price I can get.

6 Likes

Have no problem with NR. Made an order at 7:00 AM yesterday and by 4:00 AM today had been notified by USPS tracking it was in their hands.

4 Likes

That is great I hope they improved, it appears they may have. Their customer service at the time I made the comment failed. They are still on my list, but when you are ignored and required to post here to get a reply, well that dropped them off the top of my list.

4 Likes

Bull City Flavors are a pleasure to work with and answer any questions quickly about stock. The delivery is incredibly fast. They also have a large variety of the manufacturers that I use.

They also have great sales and there may be a special code for ELR members. I’m not sure. Hopefully some1 can jump in about this.

5 Likes

Discount: 6%, discount code: ELRECIPES

found at…

5 Likes

Must be slow day for vendors. Made two flavor orders yesterday both showing shipped next day Ecigexpress and liquid Nic warehouse.

4 Likes