Why so little love for nicvape?

I am relatively new to to the online mixing community and am a little surprised to find so little info on Nicvape’s flavorings. I have nearly a dozen, and aside from one trial with hazelnut (I am positive I over flavored that sample), I LOVE their flavors. Some are so true to life that it tastes like you have it in your mouth (Honey vanilla, for one, tastes like a spoon of honey in your mouth). They are also committed to no Diacetyl or other similar compounds, so those of us wishing to avoid “popcorn lung” can shop their site with out hunting down safety sheets. So what am I missing? Why are they so unpopular in the vaping community? Why so little on them, why no recipes, why no love for NicVape? As far as I can tell, nobody hates them, and though a bit pricey, they are definitely potent flavorings. They also have fairly frequent sales. Is it that are reselling someone else’s flavors, re-labled with their own name? I am really at a loss. Did they piss off the DIY Vaping community? LOL Any insight anyone may have would be great.

2 Likes

There are a few threads concerning this topic. :wink:Seems like quite a few folks have tried them.

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?context=topic&context_id=139397&q=Nicvape&skip_context=true

3 Likes

I’m gonna bookmark that page now. I don’t want to get popcorn lung again

5 Likes

I hope this is a joke…You couldn’t get popcorn lung from vaping if you tried…

4 Likes

yes its a joke @ringling , @DrChud was being a smart ass because of the dumb statement

2 Likes

I’ll bring the melted butter and rent a movie.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

If they are selling truly hq flavors, I’d give them q shot, why Not? If they had one of their reps start posting here, like some of the others, their popularity would likely go up, imo

3 Likes

Oh come now. SURE you could. Just wrap your coil around your unpopped kernel (Jiffy Pop works best from what I haven’t read), and ramp up the voltage until :popcorn:! Voila! :laughing:

PS: of course, it should go without saying… This is a highly sarcastic op ed piece. If anyone’s dumb enough to actually try it (yeah. I said it), then I’ll chalk your dumb ass up to Murphy’s or Darwin’s Laws. Your choice!

2 Likes

Thanks for all the “love”… Seriously, the sarcasm isn’t really needed. Great way to welcome someone new into the vaping community. :rolling_eyes:
Kinnikinnck, thanks for the actual information :smiley: I tried to find a thread concerning nicvape, and found a couple, but none that were terribly active and none that seemed to answer my confusion… I appreciate the help.
And thanks net, that makes sense.

3 Likes

That’s what’s great about this forum… folks that love to help. :sunglasses:

If you find the Nicvape concentrates pleasing… please, let us know… start another thread or add to an existing one, but please don’t be shy about posting your findings for this forum! :v:

5 Likes

And we LOVE you! Shame on us for not spreading enough love in this forum!!
We absolutely love e-Liquid-recipes.com and it’s one of the few sites that we link out to from our website. We have a link to ELR’s calculator and recipes, because, well you know… it’s the shiznit.

We do love this community, and we are very fortunate to be surrounded by the creative, talented, passionate members of the Vaping world on a daily basis. Yet, as someone pointed out, we haven’t actively participated in the forums here. There are SO MANY vaping related forums and sites out there, and with our limited office staff, it’s extremely difficult to be in all of the places which our friends and customers are.

We realize that we have a lot of customers on this site, and we are going to start being more involved here.
Heck, E-Flavors, the best flavoring concentrates in the world (O.K., we may be a little biased :grin:) is listed 2 ways - as “E-Flavors” (the brand name), and as “NicVape” (our company name) - which surely must confuse a lot of people, and makes it difficult when E-Flavors users are searching for recipes on the web³.

THANK YOU @rckchik for posting this question, and THANK YOU for being our customer (we’ve noticed your screenname in several reviews!). We will definitely be around ELR more.

As for anyone that hasn’t tried E-Flavors yet, here’s a coupon code good for 25% OFF any of our E-Flavors products.
We have our 4-pack of 60mL, and 5-pack of 5mL flavor concentrates on sale this week (through May 28, 2017).
So, paired with the coupon code, you’ll save 50% on those 2 items, and 25% on all other E-Flavors Flavoring Concentrates products.

Here’s the 25% OFF E-Flavors Coupon Code. It’s good for 10 days (now through May 31, 2017). Please, feel free to share it with other ELR members, and tell them to thank @rckchik :slight_smile:
Coupon Code = rckchik

NicVape Team

7 Likes

P.S. we’re trying to reach out to whoever has registered the user name “@NicVape” on ELR. That’s not us. If we are able to resolve that issue, we will edit this post . Thank you!!

It could be somebody called Nic

1 Like

Sounds plausible!! :slight_smile:
Thanks, @DrChud

Solid logic, @netweight !!
We hope you’ll check out the coupon code and give E-Flavors a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

@GVLVaper, Thanks for the code! I was actually just about to order some more of your flavors, and since I found the 5 pack, pick your own, I always buy them that way now. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Send a PM to @daath about getting a vendor thread and I’ll look into the nickname issue.

PS Do you prefer the flavors to be listed as E-Flavors or NicVape?

2 Likes

@JoJo you rock! Thank you. I’m out of the office this morning, but I will send that message when I get back.
Also, let me discuss the branding issue with others, and I’ll get back to you today.

Thank you, again!

2 Likes