Will it never let up

Everyone is so nice and I love hearing from all of you. I don’t know where I’d be if I didn’t all of you unload on. Love you all my dear vape fam

3 Likes

So sorry to hear this. Hugs :hugs:

Awww @GPC2012 I’m so sorry!! :’( Hugs and thoughts with you and yours.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this news. When I have a drink today I’ll do my best to send someone me warm thoughts feelings your way. It’s never easy when this happens.

1 Like

@GPC2012 so sorry to here this mate - losing a buddy is the worst - my thoughts are with you.

1 Like

Again Thanks to all. You are so much comfort. It’s hard to look into my yard at her grave but I put her under my black berry bushes. Every year she picked blackberries with me. She’d try and eat one but really didn’t like to eat them but she always carried one in with her and would carry it around in her mouth for a day or two. She have a fit if the other dogs got near it. I tried to get a pic of her eating dinner with the berry laying next to her food bowl but she always thought I was trying to get it or something and pick it up and wait till I backed off.

6 Likes

Another funny thing about her She in her whole life never had her nails trimmed she just went bat crap nuts it you tried to touch her feet. I could roll her over and pet her tummy till she fell asleep and snored but god forbid somebody try and touch her feet. What a silly nut she could be

6 Likes

@GPC2012 my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You may be suprised with a bumper crop of black berries this summer. HE works in mysterious ways you know.

You have my email if you need comfort let me know. If you need to unload my email is there. Prayers for you brother.

3 Likes

So sorry about your loss my friend :cry:
I lost 6 in as many years and it doesn’t get any easier and I miss all of them every single day. I have a few buddies in my yard, their favourite places where they would stretch out in the sun. Unfortunately my yard isn’t very big so there is no more space for the rest :pensive:
My :broken_heart: goes out to you and yours in these difficult times.

4 Likes

Bless you my friend. I appreciate all your love and compassion, true friends are hard to find and you sir are one of the truest.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Jo, coming here is about the most comfort I feel. All my friends here are just wonderful.

3 Likes

How are you all bearing up today?

2 Likes

doing OK so far, going to be a busy day so it should keep my mind off of things.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear of your friend having to be put down… :frowning:

1 Like

Will be thinking of you :hugs:

1 Like

We’re going to our youngest daughters nursing school graduation today. She is amazing. A mother at 15 Married at 17 (to the baby’s dad) She finished high school on her own while taking care of a family and then onto nursing school of which she is graduating very high in her class. We’re so proud of her. We do have this to keep us busy today.

4 Likes

What an incredible young woman! It’s no wonder you are proud! That is such an achievement :smiley:

2 Likes

We just got back, it was so cool she won a post grad grant/scholarship to use for whatever she wants to school, uniforms, instruments or just bills she acquired while going to school. It was pretty awesome.

4 Likes

1 Like

I told her after she graduated that her patients would surely refer to her as public enama number one. Her husband almost choked he was laughing so hard she kinda glared at me and grinned her silly grin and told us all to step right up. Funny girl.

3 Likes