Win 200W Joyetech Espion, A Gorgeous Kit for both DL & MTL Vaping--(Ended)

Guys, this time we bring you a stylish kit from Joyetech as prize, Espion, which is consisted of Espion mod and ProCore X atomizer. The Espion mod has super cool exterior design with centered 510 connector. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it can support the maximum output of 200W with Power/RTC/ TC/ TCR output modes. It features 1.45-inch color screen, presenting all vaping data very clearly. The new user interface also provides an easy and smooth operation. Moreover, 2A quick charging and real time clock function make it safe and reliable mod. The paired ProCore tank features TPD compliant 2ml ejuice capacity, and can be easily changed to larger 4.5ml by included glass tube to meet different vaping needs. It comes with powerful ProC series heads for both DL & MLT inhales. The top filling system and adjustable bottom airflow can bring you intense flavor and huge clouds. It’s even highly recommended by Mike Vapes that it’s possibly his favorite Joyetech device ever. Simply join us, then you’ll have chance to experience its charming by yourself.

To enter:
1.Which feature of Espion do you like most?
2.Have you ever used any Joyetech products? If you do, pls tell us your favorite one. If not, just comment with Joyetech Espion.
3.Share the pics of your current vaping device or any vape memes with us.
4.Tag 3 of your friends here.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on Jan 15, 2018.
2.Each person can post 6 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.

3 Likes

Post # 1
Nice fire button but look @JoJo it has a clock & date

1 Like

Post #2
joyetech esion

Post #3

1 Like

Post #4
@Hobag @Jenny1978 @BoDarc

Post #5
@mew @GalacticResidue @SessionDrummer

2 Likes

Post #6
@Sprkslfly @AlanS @robin

2 Likes

Post#1 color display

Post#2 using elitar now, and i love it.

Post #3

3 Likes

Poste#4 @worm1 @daath @JoJo @SessionDrummer

Poste 5 hey wich me luck?

Poste#6 i never win any thing, i think i know why…i never play, so there it goes!

That is can be DL or MTL out of the box. Choice is good !!!

I have used some Joytech products over the years, cannot say I have a single favorite.

Joyetech Espion

3 Likes

@Cutlass92 @Molly_Mcghee @woftam

3 Likes

@BoDarc @R113 @SthrnMixer

@VapeyMama @Mark_Turner @Lolly

2 Likes
  1. The 2Amp quick charging capability is right up there as far as top features :white_check_mark: