Win Advken Manta, Experience the Flavorful Mesh Coil Tank--8/27

Today we bring you the new member of Advken MANTA series - MANTA Tank as prize, which is a 24mm subohm tank with 5ml large ejuice capacity. Constructed with high-quality stainless steel, MANTA tank is solid and durable. The special honeycomb design makes it very attractive. It adopt the sliding top cap for easy refilling. The included 0.16ohm/0.2ohm mesh coil produces great flavor. Together with adjustable bottom airflow, 810 drip tip & gold-plated contact pin, Advken MANTA tank will bring you an unparalleled vaping experience. Wanna give it a try? Join us now!

To enter:

1.What do you think of this Advken Manta Tank?

2.Have you ever used any mesh coil devices before? If yes, tell us their names; If not, simply comment with Advken Manta tank.

3.Which mod is the most matchy with Advken Manta? Visit heavengifts.com and copy the link here.

4.Tag 3 of your friends here to enter.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on August 27, 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1.
3.We require at least 20 participants.

2 Likes

It needs of a special vape band for the glass tank

Advken Manta tank

Tesla XT 220W TC Box MOD

Vapor Storm Puma 200W TC Box MOD

@VladVlad
@JackSun
@Dan_the_Man

2 Likes

I think it is another subohm tank.

yes, tfv12

Tesla XT 220W TC Box MOD @Nextron :wink:

@DaveDave @SunnyT @kay91

1 Like
  1. I like the look and interested in using mesh.

#2. No Advken Manta Tank

#3. Joyetech Espion solo

#4.
@eStorm
@Dan_the_Man
@anon44944642

2 Likes

#5.
Advken Manta Tank

Post 1. What do I think. Looks like a fat tank

Post 2 have I used a mesh coil? Not a premier one, so this is a great chance to try something new

Post three. Tag 3 people. @Fjanten @iyesiltepe @Henning2

Post 4. Matching mod. Not sure I have any I could match with. Maybe you could send me one? Lol.

Looks good like the original Manta but with stock mesh coils.