Win Cigstar Greek Temple 230W, Enjoy Massive Clouds and Large Color Display--3/29

#5 Good luck everyone.

1 Like

I vape any where from 18w-25w and all the way up to 66.6 - 100 w.

twitter plus 10

@Sprkslfly @DaveDave @heatho72

3 real cool dudes

1 Like

#5 Well it looks liked I tagged people that were here already. so… @MzRed @KubMakCZ @Fishaddict420

1 Like

I like the screen and it’s an attractive looking mod!

I usually vape around 40 or 50 watts.

post#2
nice looking device

Post 1. Looks pretty cool. Like the digi color display.

post 2. 50-65w

Post 3. @GalacticResidue Thanks for tagging me. Kinda fell off for a minute. @Mew @Silhouette

2 Likes

#1: The big bright screen is for me the biggest attraction of this mod, I also like the looks of it, though I’m not a big fan of led lights. I however know absolutely nothing about the manufacturer of it, and the biggest unknown at this point is how well the chip performs, especially when it comes to TC. It has however piqued my interest.

#2: I pretty much exclusively use TC, but it averages out at around 35-45 watts.

#3: I don’t use social media, this is the closest I have.

#4: @anon28032772, @SmilingOgre, @Josephine_van_Rijn

1 Like

I’m usually below 30W,

Entry #1

I am in love with the looks of this mod! I also love Greek architecture! The white/snakeskin look has really caught my eye, although I like them both. Looks comfortable to hold with a large firing button. It reminds me of the Alien 220w in size and shape, and the alien is one of my favorites in terms of how it feels in my hand.

Entry #2

70 to 110 depending on my build…

Entry #3

Tweeted!!!

Entry #4

@SessionDrummer @Kenbu @Benoz

1 Like