Win Ehpro Bachelor X, A Funky Single Coil RTA for Flavor Chasers--3/6

Single coil fans, there is an innovative and trendy RTA we want to share with you guys – Ehpro Bachelor X, a 25mm single coil rebuildable atomizer, which has two tank options, 3.5ml ejuice capacity and the enlarged 5ml capacity by using the bubble tank section. It features center-building system for easy building and gold-plated deck for perfect electrical conductivity. The bottom-up direct airflow to the coil can provide you with optimal flavor and huge clouds. Together with the brand-new top cap design, PEI 810 wide-bore drip tip, it brings your vaping experience to a new level. If you are a flavor chaser and looking for a smooth and funky RTA, this Bachelor X is worth of your try. Are you intrigued? Come and join us, we have prepared 2 sets for you. Good luck!

To enter:

1.What’s your thoughts of this Ehpro Bachelor X?

2.Vape quiz: Match the tank with the right deck.

3.Share your building pics or any vape memes with us.

4.Tag 3 of your friends here.

Note:
1.We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on March 6, 2018. If the winner gives the right answer of the vape quiz, he/she might get one extra US$20 gift card on our site.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 30 participants.

6 Likes

Post #1
nice simple coil deck, can insert coil either way its wound.

1 Like

Post #2

1. nicomore goes w/ C
  2. dejavu goes w/ D
  3. bachelor x goes w/ A
  4. themis goes w/ B
  5. Galaxie goes w/ E
2 Likes

#1 yes, the single coil is what I would prefer. The Reason I’m skipping the other dual coil RTA giveaway. Would feel bad winning something that I would not use. This RTA is nice and it looks promising. Sure would love to have one.

3 Likes

Post #3

4 Likes

Post #4
@SessionDrummer @Sprkslfly @robin @GalacticResidue @AlanS @SmilingOgre @Lolly @VapeyMama @Jazzy_girl @SunnyT

6 Likes

Post #5
@anon45050679 @BoDarc @TheTinMan @Silhouette @Mew @Fishaddict420 @Mark_Turner @Josephine_van_Rijn @Steve-o_54 @Hobag

6 Likes
  1. Looks very nice to the eye. I am not really ecstatic about a 5ml bubble glass (they break easily)
2 Likes
  1. I know that the Bachelor X goes deck “A”
    because I was just looking over the link.
    Other than I don’t recognize the other Atomizers
2 Likes
3 Likes
  1. @QaxXxuZ @qwestor @quint
2 Likes
  1. image
5 Likes

#2 Vape quiz: Match the tank with the right deck:
1C, 2D, 3A, 4B, 5E

2 Likes

It comes with a bubble glas tank !
Very nice when your on the go :wink:

2 Likes

A3 , B4 , C1 , D2 , E5

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

@Cutlass44242, @Mew , @Molly_Mcghee , @Laberythm , @woftam , @anon28032772 , @Josephine_van_Rijn ,@jojo

6 Likes

The build deck reminds me of the Serpent SMM, a geat little tank but it was too restrictive on the airflow for me.
It looks like the Ehpro Bachelor X has a more open airflow that would suit me better.

1 Like

#1 Looks like it could be a very good single coiler.

2 Likes