Win Freemax Fireluke Mesh, Enjoy Flavorful Clouds with the Premade Mesh Coils (Ended)

Interested in trying out the new mesh fad for myself!

1 Like

@KrisKing84 @Silhouette @Lolly

2 Likes

Waiting for my woody Vapes s3 stabwood mod from @Heaven_Gifts

1 Like

Don’t use social media other than elr!

1 Like

I really like the golden one!

1 Like

#1 The Freemax family has gathered at my home. Mr. and Mrs. Fireluke and their son Firelord, really want Fireluke Mesh to come home to them where she belongs.

You can see how sad they are. So please unite them. Do it for the family… do it… for the children.

7 Likes

Really interested in this mesh
Like the design

1 Like

@juice_junkie_lover @Brandolf @ParDeus @Saxxon

2 Likes

Post #1
Freemax is a cool name (unless your Max and your imprisoned)
Tags: @SessionDrummer @Sprkslfly and @Cutlass92
I received chemicals for Christmas! Allumilite and wood stabilizing components. Making stabwood mods makes me happy!

2 Likes

post#1
@worm1 @SessionDrummer @Kenbu @Jim22

1 Like

I like that it features 3ml capacity with top refill design

1 Like

@Cutlass92 @Jenny1978 @SessionDrummer

3 Likes

I didn’t get any vape thing :cry:

1 Like

I have never used mesh before so it looked interesting, I would love to try it out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Ken_O_Where @SthrnMixer @bradslinux

1 Like

My dad actually got me a rx mini and the troll v2 25mm rda so thats what I been using while I wait for replacement glass he also ordered from fasttech for my serpent mini 25 i cant wait to use that tank again.

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/801Juggalo801/posts/1807688315930335?pnref=story

1 Like

The desigh realy looks like something else, the carbon is nice but the stainless steel one realy looks smooth!

@ADKmac , @VapeyMama , @DaveDave , @Sprkslfly , @Mew

2 Likes

I received nothing and gave nothing, vaping is still something i am hammering inside some skulls and am not giving up the battle :stuck_out_tongue: