Win Innokin Vaping Gear Collection, New Year Gifts for Beginners & MTL Vapers--(Ended)

I like the Ares…ALOT

I just don’t do resolutions.

@SessionDrummer, @Mark_Turner, @Laura5

#1 Never used anything Innokin but brand is well known and reliable products.

Ares, because I like a good MTL vape .

Dust off my treadmill and get back to running 5 miles a day. :sweat_smile:

@SessionDrummer @Daven @KrisKing84

1 Like

#1 Never used Innokin product before.

1 Like

#2 Ares, because it is an MTL device

1 Like

#3 I can’t think of any resolutions I need to make since a quit smoking the stinkies.

1 Like

#4 @anon60225325 @SessionDrummer @Silhouette

2 Likes

I have never used an innokin product. It has a reputable name. The devices and attys look durable and easy to use

Extra Winning Chance

Do you think 3 sets are not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win the wonderful Innokin vaping gear collection? Here you go.

Another whopping giveaway is in full swing on our site-- Win Innokin Vaping Gear Collection, New Year Gifts for Beginners & MTL Vapers!12 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

I have not used Innokin products before. They look very modern. Small enough for that quick vape break at work.

The RTA. I haven’t used a prebuilt coil in a while. But in the event of winning anything else I would give it to someone who might need it.

To be a better person than last year.

@Mew @GalacticResidue thanks for tagging me. @Labyrinth

2 Likes

Post #1 No I haven’t used them so far, but I wanna win to test them :smiley:

Post #2 I like the Ares MTL RTA , because I love rebuilding, and I only have Direct lung hit RTA so far, I really wanna try an MTL too.

Post #3 , Hmm new year resolution, I already quit smoking, now I registered on a gym, I hope I can start using it because I like to sit a lot… haha