Win Joyetech Ekee with ProCore Motor, Try An Ergonomic Kit with Fantastic Performance--(Ended)

Congrats @Sprkslfly•. ! Thanks for the competition @Heaven_Gifts!!

4 Likes

Bravo @Sprkslfly! And a generous thanks to @Heaven_Gifts for being awesome.

4 Likes

Yay @Sprkslfly!

3 Likes

WOOHOO! Score! :thumbsup:
And thrilled about the gift certificate on top of it!

Definitely appreciate your continued support of ELR and our family of vapers! Thank you!

Thanks for the congrats fam! =D

9 Likes

Congratulations @Sprkslfly :raised_hands:
Thank You @Heaven_Gifts for the great giveaway :heart:

3 Likes

Wow @Sprkslfly, a double win. Good for you and thank you @Heaven_Gifts, I like the riddle giveaways a lot :+1:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Sprkslfly

Thank You @Heaven_Gifts for the great giveaway :heart:

4 Likes

Way to go Sparky

2 Likes

Gratz, @Sprkslfly

1 Like

Congratz @Sprkslfly and thx @Heaven_Gifts :+1:

1 Like

PM sent (replied to your gift card pm)
And again, Thank you!

Congratulations @Sprkslfly!!

1 Like

I appreciate all the congrats everybody!

I’m actually a bit excited about this one (when ordinarily, I wouldn’t be if I heard single built-in battery and 80w in the same instance)!

I’ve had good longevity from my Joyetech Cuboid 150 (once it settled in), so that’s #1.
#2 comes in when they mentioned using a 30A battery. The only smart way to go for a device that’s potentially to be used in high drain situations IMO.
#3 was kind of the clincher (for me being interested), and that’s the 2a quick charge. Being that you can’t expect any kind of lifespan from a single battery “El cheapo” setup, it sounds like Joyetech have really thought about the needs of the vaper and the device that might meet such needs, in an “on the go” environment.

So yeah, I’m excited, and will be very interested to see many different aspects of the real world functionality where the rubber meets the road on this one! Including TC :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Sprkslfly

1 Like

Congrats @Sprkslfly and Thank You @Heaven_Gifts for the chance !

1 Like