Win Joyetech Exceed D19, Enjoy the Best Starter Kit--(Ended)

Post #5
Answer is 0.
Thanks for the giveaway.
@conrad @drgreenlove @Frenk_Furth

1 Like

ok… sooo… Any number multiplied by zero is zero so how bout… ZERO

1 Like

Looks like a decent starter kit. I think it is to expensive for a starter kit. The point of a starter kit is to get smokers to " start " vaping. I think $20 is a better price to get some one to take a chance on vaping. More than likely they will keep vaping and spend more on a more advanced kit.

Also, a lot of us buy starter kits to give away and $26 ;plus shipping is just a little to much. IMO

1 Like

twitter and G+

1 Like

@Mark_Turner @Brunkezz

3 Likes

mod = 1

1+1+1+11+1+1+1+11+1+1x0

maths rules say you always do x first so it would be

1+1+1+11+1+1+1+11+1+0

so i say 29 but I don’t claim to be good a maths counting to 10 is a challenge my kids often accept and make me do :rofl:

edit: where the hell did the 4 come from

3 Likes

I totally suck at math, so I don’t get it at all. I don’t know the start with X first. oh well I was just gonna put a smart ass answer; like
WTF why do I care what 1+!+!+!+!+!+ is I am a smart ass by nature. maybe that is the answer :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

SmartSelectImage_2017-10-18-01-35-18=1 and the equation = 0

Looks like a awesome starter kit. If I won I would give it away to a smoker. Particularly have my sister in mind… need to get her on the #vapelife! Joyetech always coming out with awesome products! Ty for giveaway @Heaven_Gifts happy anniversary!

Post #1

2 Likes

Post #2

Tagging some friends.

@BonZer_VapeZ
@KrisKing84
@Mark_Turner
@Jazzy_girl
@Shane2

Sorry if y’all don’t want to enter! Apologize!

4 Likes

#2 I still stand by 27 at the end of each line it looks like it carries on so they are II not I. and donkeys years ago when I was a wee nipper I was taught you do the multiplication before any adding or subtractions so the equation would be I+I+I+II+I+I+II+(I×0=0)=27

2 Likes

Entry #1

Answer using PEMDAS is 27 (assuming that the first line of 6 - 1 - 2 = 3 is just an example to show us that the picture of the D19 is equal to 1)

1+1+1+11+1+1+11+1 x 0 = ?
1+1+1+11+1+1+11+(1 x 0) = ?
1+1+1+11+1+1+11+(0) = ?
1+1+1+11+1+1+11 = 27

1 Like

Entry #2

Thoughts on this device is that it looks like a nice starter kit that would give enough power and vapor output to satisfy someone who is just quitting smoking!

1 Like

Entry #3

I don’t do social media, but I will tell my smoking friends who I am always trying to get to start vaping so they can quit about this device!

1 Like

Entry #4

@DaveDave @Lolly

2 Likes

Entry #5

@Jenny1978 @Laura5 @robin

3 Likes

First line 3
Second line 0

1 Like

This kit is compact and easy to use.

1 Like