ENDER - Win Joyetech EXCEED Edge Kit [Giveaway] - Ends 4/10

Hey, guys, very happy to share a giveaway of Joyetech EXCEED Edge Kit.

Joyetch EXCEED Edge is ergonomically designed, inspired by the spacecrafts. It is meant to offer you a delectable and pure flavor using with the fire EX 1.2ohm head for mouth-to-lung enthusiasts. The EXCEED Edge is such a tiny and sleek device that fits you perfectly not just for starters but also advanced vapors.

Now we share it Giveaway!

Rules:

1. Do you like this new Joyetch EXCEED Edge Kit?
  2. Which pod system kit do you like best?
  3. Which joyetech kit you vape now and why you choose that?

Every participants has up to three times to enter. Please comment each request separately .

Waiting for your comments and wish you have good luck!

We will choose one winners to get it.
Winner will be announced on 4/10.

5 Likes

Yer it looks stylish

I have never tryed one

I pull out the penguin every now and then

I never tried the pod system as of yet but I’ve heard they give great flavor

I like that it’s tiny and sleek.
I’ve never used a pod system before.
I own a egrip2

#1 Yes, i think this is a cool looking device. It would be good for a beginner. Its small enough to fit comfortably in ones hand.

#2 I periodically use the penguin. That’s the only one that I’ve tried.

#3 I only use the penquin. When i need a nic boost and good throat hit I pull out the penquin.

1. Sure I like it. At least enough to give to somewhere I work with for a strartee device
  1. I can’t say I have a favorite because I don’t own o e yet. But this one could be a first.
  1. I don’t own any joytech devices for some odd reason. Never had the opportunity to use one.

1 Yes! Give it to me!

2 Joyetech EXCEED Edge Kit.

3 I dont have joyetech kit yet(

Yes, because I’m MTL vaper

I don’t have but want to try as a new trend device.

Joyetech eVic VTwo Mini compact and comfortable.

#1 I think the look of it is different than just a plain ol’ pen. Offering more than just black and silver is a bonus, therefore I might like it.

2# I dont use a pod system yet because I have not found one I fully enjoy. I like my bigger mods and atties.