Win OBS Bat 216W Kit and Crius RDA, Prizes for Flavor & Cloud Chasing--2/6

2 Likes

Is there a winner?

1 Like

Yes I own an OBS Cheetah, It’s my all day dripper! I dropped off my troll v2 and my subtank mini, and I am using this everyday! :smiley: It’s perfect! I would love to test more products of them!

#2 I would prefer OBS Bat as I already got one of their RDA’s and I am pretty sure the crius is top, but I would like to see how their mods are working out!

1 Like

#4 @Laberythm @SmilingOgre @fidalgo_vapes

1 Like

#5 Good luck everybody, long live Heaven Gifts and OBS!

Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:grinning:

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #72 @Phillip_Birkhimer! Your prize is OBS bat kit.
Congratulations #105 @ExTaCy1337! Your prize is Crius RDA.

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in OBS Bat and Crius RDA, you can pick one from HG seperately at US$65.84 & US$23.88 by using our Chinese Spring Festival 30% off code “AHG30”.

5 Likes

Grats @Phillip_Birkhimer and @ExTaCy1337 enjoy your new toys and thks @Heaven_Gifts for nice giveaway!

5 Likes

Awesome news! Thanks so much @Heaven_Gifts , and congrats to @ExTaCy1337!

6 Likes

Congratulations @Phillip_Birkhimer & @ExTaCy1337 :raised_hands:
Thank You @Heaven_Gifts for sponsoring the giveaway :+1:

5 Likes

Woo amazing!! A second OBS RDA coming to me!Let’s see how he stands vs my Cheetah RDA, looks amazing!
Thanks a lot @Heaven_Gifts , congratulations @Phillip_Birkhimer (Damn wanna swap? I have all those drippers and I own only 80watts mod :rofl: ).

5 Likes

Congrats winners!!!
Thanks for the opportunity @Heaven_Gifts

4 Likes

Congratulations @Phillip_Birkhimer and @ExTaCy1337!!! Thx @Heaven_Gifts for the giveaway!

2 Likes

Congratz @Phillip_Birkhimer & @ExTaCy1337!
Thx for yet another great giveaway @Heaven_Gifts

2 Likes