Win OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil, Enjoy the Best OBS Tank to Date--4/18

OBS consistently brings us top quality and high performance devices, such as the hot OBS Engine and Crius series. Recently they newly released a dual coil version on the basis of original Crius II RTA, which is said to be their best tank to date. OBS Crius II RTA dual coil is a 4ml rebuildable tank atomizer with 25mm diameter. It retains some good features of the single coil version, including easy top side refill, adjustable bottom airflow, detachable structure and high-tech Zirconia piece. In order to meet more vaping needs, it supports dual coil building, which produces amazing flavor and huge clouds. Moreover, the juice flow control function let you use different PG/VG ratio e-liquids for better vaping experience. Wanna experience its charming by yourself? Join us now!

To enter:
1.Did you use any OBS tanks before? If yes, which one do you like best? If not, simply comment with OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil.
2.Share your thought of this OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil with us.
3.Are you a single coil lover or dual coil lover? Why?
4.Tag 3 of your friends here to enter.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on April 18, 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.

4 Likes

Post #1
Obs Crius 2 rta dual coil but heard good things of the engine and orig. crius

1 Like

Post #1
YAY another Heaven_Gifts Giveaway!
1.Did you use any OBS tanks before? If yes, which one do you like best? If not, simply comment with OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil.
I have a OBS Engine RTA, and it works well but I never had time to learn to wick it just right.

2.Share your thought of this OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil with us.
This a nice modern looking design, I like the way the coils attach, and the adjustable juice flow. this looks better than the Engine.

3.Are you a single coil lover or dual coil lover? Why?
I just use factory coils, or rebuild some factory coils, they are all single micro-coils.

4.Tag 3 of your friends here to enter.
@GPC2012 @BoDarc @SessionDrummer @Sprkslfly

2 Likes

Post #2
Although its a big guy for 4ml have heard promising things like
Pugsley's twin engined flavourful review of the OBS Crius II Dual Coil RTA

3 Likes

Post #3
I prefer single coil rta since i generally politely “toot” in public when i use a tank.

1 Like
  1. Yes I have. The OBS Engine, Engine Nano, and Crius II (single coil)
2 Likes

2… Wouldn’t mind giving it a try. Good reviews, good name.

2 Likes

3 I prefer single coil. Easier to pack in a little more resistance and have had great results with flavor.

2 Likes

Post #4
@KumariHPX @Hobag @SessionDrummer @GalacticResidue @Sprkslfly @SunnyT @Fishaddict420 @Dan_the_Man @Pattie @Bugalien

6 Likes
  1. @SessionDrummer @Nchris @Silhouette
2 Likes

Post #5
@Silhouette @woftam @Alisa @redscaddy22 @IzNoGoat @Josephine_van_Rijn @Eggsaladsandwichhead @TheTinMan @Chrispdx @Laura5

5 Likes

Post 1
1.Did you use any OBS tanks before? If yes, which one do you like best? If not, simply comment with OBS Crius
Yes I have the engine. Awesome rta… I enjoy it a lot… when it’s fresh coils and wicks in it… it doesn’t get much use though… sub ohm coils are just so much easier. Need to wick up the ole engine.

2 Likes

Post 2
3.Are you a single coil lover or dual coil lover? Why?.
Either one… I can’t tell that much of a difference… guess I’m not as experienced with rtas or rdas. More of a sub ohm coil person. One coil would be easier to maintain and wick… but dual prolly get better flavor I assume

2 Likes

Post 3…
Srry to bother ya’ll…
Post #5
@Silhouette @woftam @Alisa @redscaddy22 @IzNoGoat @Josephine_van_Rijn @Eggsaladsandwichhead @TheTinMan @Chrispdx @Laura5

3 Likes

Post 1

OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil

2 Likes

Post 2

It got a nice review from Pugs.

3 Likes

Post 3

Single coil.
They typically require less power, and give better flavor IMO.

2 Likes

Post 4

@Ken_O_Where @Lostmarbles @SessionDrummer

3 Likes

Post 5

Thanks for the chance to win @Heaven_Gifts

2 Likes

Post #1
OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil
Looks great. I have not started building yet.
I have only used premade coils but they have mostly been single coils.
@CosmicTruth @worm1 @redscaddy22

4 Likes