OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil

OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil 8.

1 Like

I want it! Please give it to me’s lol

2 Likes

I seem to be a single coil guy but does depend on the rda and mod

25mm seems a fair size

#1 OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil

#2 It has gotten some good reviews, and apparently has great flavour.

#3 I like the single screw build deck, not so sure about the side fill hole though.

#4 I tend to prefer dual coils, not because I think they are inherently better, but because with the wire I like to use I find it easier to make two small coils than one big coil.

#5 Not sure who has already been tagged or entered this giveaway.
@SessionDrummer @Sprkslfly @SmilingOgre

2 Likes
  1. OBS Cirius 2 RTA Dual Coil.
1 Like
  1. Like the easy filling, like the lead clamp, and like the looks.
1 Like
  1. Have seldom used single coils, and dual coils have proven to be just too good to NOT use them.
1 Like
  1. @Mew @Cutlass92 @Molly_Mcghee
4 Likes
  1. @VM

10chars

2 Likes

Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #31 @Mix_and_Hope!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in OBS Crius 2 RTA, you can pick one from HG only at US$32.22 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

3 Likes

Congrats @Mix_and_Hope please enjoy. Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for the comp.

4 Likes

enjoy :smile:

3 Likes

Dang !!! I can’t believe this, I have never won anything, but I sure did this and thanks so much @Heaven_Gifts
I’m still in shock, !!! wife ain’t gona believe this !! she say= why you keep buying and buying !!! I’m happy, and thanks @worm1, @woftam and ELR friends for support, Great Community!!!

8 Likes