Win OBS Draco Kit, Experience Portable, Ergonomic, Good flavor--8/15

OBS Draco is a classic pen-style kit with portable and ergonomic design. Powered by built-in 3000mAh battery, the Draco Kit can fire up to 80W max output and you can also enjoy a durable vaping experience. Together with the large fire button with three-color LED indicator light, you can easily operate the OBS Draco Kit. While the OBS Draco Atomizer comes with optional 2ml/3.5ml e-juice capacity and the advanced M1 mesh coil and Draco quadruple coil for optimal flavor and intense clouds. Plus the easy top refill and adjustable bottom airflow design, the OBS Draco Kit will bring you an amazing vaping experience. Now Heaven Gifts gives you chances to win it for free!

To enter:

1.Have you ever used mesh coil device before? If yes, tell us its name; If not, simply post OBS Draco

2.Play word chain: comment one word and the word should be related to vaping. One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:

OBS Draco
0-ring
Geekvape

If you draw a blank then post
OBS Draco
Next post will start with Letter ‘O’

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on August 15, 2018.
2.Each person can post 8 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.

1 Vaptio capt’n paragon kit

2 OBS Draco

3 Orca solo

yes I have. tfv12

Orange Cream

4 Manta
hgvfctdxctfvgh

OBS Draco

#1. Atomizer

5 Rincoe
ftrytuh

6 Elaf
drctfvygbh

7 Fuchai
ugyvf

8 Ijust
fyguhi

Torrone (FA)

Post #1

Wotofo Flow Pro Subtank.

OBS Draco

Have you ever used mesh coil device before?
Yes. Big Baby Beast w/mesh coil.

O-ring

I tried one once, but i can’t even remember which one it was…

GBOX

X-Cube

#2 e-liquid-recipes.com

Manta