Win Stentorian AT-7, A Water-cooled PC Looking Mod for Collection--(Ended)

A box mod with water-cooled chasis design? Is it really water cooling system? Guess most of you have such kind of doubt when the Stentorian AT-7 hit the market. Well, it’s actually a water-cooled PC board alike design, more like a decoration, but it’s indeed a brilliant and cool idea for some vapers who love PC games or prefer to collect unique devices. Apart from the innovative body design, this AT-7 features an auto-adaptive smart power output, which makes it automatically match optimal power according to different coil resistances, giving you best vaping experience. It comes with an imported built-in 3500mah LI-PO battery, supporting 35A stable output with no delay and 2 hours fast charge. The super big fire button on one side allows you to activate the device easily with any finger. And most 25mm diameter atomizers can fit flush on it. Wanna get your hand on this dope mod? Then just enter to WIN!

To enter:
1.Share your thoughts on this Stentorian AT-7 box mod.
2.Do you use any vape APP? If you do, please list them; if not, just tell us what kind of vape APP would draw your attention.
3.Share nice pics or short videos regarding your vape devices (unboxing, close-up display, tricks, etc.)
4.Tag 2 of your forum friends to join in
5.Share Stentorian AT-7 on any of your social media pages.(Optional)

Note:
1.We use random.org to select 1 winner on August 8, 2017.
2.If any pics/videos shared by you guys are nice, we will post on our official social media page and reward you with gift cards.
3.Each person can enter 5 times at most.
4.We require at least 25 participants.

2 Likes

#1 Innovative water cooling system.

#2 No vape apps

4 Likes

#4 @worm1 @jhmiller

2 Likes

@Cutlass92 @CosmicTruth @GalacticResidue

3 Likes

I understand it is a collectors item but personally I think it’s all a bit too much. You can put all the bells and whistles on it but in the end it’s a battery powered box that heats up your coil.
It is a very clever way though to sell mods to people who have too many mods already :wink:

5 Likes

Nope, can’t stand them.

@Lolly @Dan_the_Man @GalacticResidue @SessionDrummer @TheTinMan1 @Mark_Turner @Boogenshizzle @Norseman @VapeyMama @Jayrell

Good luck everybody and thanks to heavengifts :smile:

6 Likes
  1. It’s quite lovely indeed
  1. I think this mod looks pretty sweet. It looks like something my husband would like.
1 Like
  1. I don’t know what this means? If it means a downloaded application, then no. I once downloaded the Words with Friends application. Only to find that exactly none of my friends had Words with Friends downloaded. So I felt I had been hornswoggled into believing & removed the application from my smart device. But I digress, No I use no Vape App…
3 Likes
  1. No vape app, but I’d love to have an ELR app!
3 Likes
  1. IMG_0309
9 Likes
  1. @Quadfx @Quang
1 Like
  1. Shared on the Book of Faces :white_check_mark:
1 Like

Number 1. I’ll share my thoughts. Based on reviews the mod is way to big because of styling and durability seems pretty low. If I do win I will want to pif it.

2 Likes

Shizam!!! Lookey there! I gots pipes in ma mod!

Sorry, first thing that came to mind.

4 Likes

My first thought is… I am glad y’all told us; " it’s actually a water-cooled PC board alike design, more like a decoration,"
now that, that is out of the way, I’ts cool enough in it’s own way, if I were to win it, I would be very happy indeed.

2 Likes

[quote=“Heaven_Gifts, post:1, topic:153382”]
2.Do you use any vape APP? If you do, please list them; if not, just tell us what kind of vape APP would draw your attention.
[/quo
As a matter of fact, I just got one yesterday. I can’t really tell you how good or bad it is. It is called “Vape Timer” and it lets you know when your recipes are done steeping and breathing. I personally don’t breath my mixes, but others do, so it’s nice to have it on there.

2 Likes