Win Stentorian AT-7, A Water-cooled PC Looking Mod for Collection--(Ended)

Don’t look at the mess in the background, I live alone and nobody complains :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hey that would be a nice addition to my collection! How unique! this may be the only mod of this type ever made!

The only software I have used with my MODS were to update firmware.

Ye-Haw!
we love you @Heaven_Gifts

7 Likes

Shared on Twitter

@GPC2012 @BoDarc

What is that calico looking thing behind your charger then?

1 Like

I don’t count the critters, they make more mess than I do and never clean up after their ass either :smirk_cat:

1 Like

That’s a fact! They get in the way sometimes too.

3 Likes

How do you like this charger? I’ve been I eyeballing it. I have 2* Nitecore i2’s.

1 Like

I

1. Coming from a PC Gaming background all I needed to hear was “water cooling”. Sign me up. In the overly crowded world of mods, this one stands out. Unique.

2. Don’t use any vape apps, but for DIY, I do use an inventory tracker to alert me when I get low on flavors.

3. @AZViking @TheTinMan1 @JoJo @Cutlass92 @Leilani

7 Likes

II

@Walt3 @GalacticResidue @Steampugs @BoDarc

1 Like

III

@Fozzy71 @fidalgo_vapes @VapeyMama

1 Like

IV

@MisterSinner @Molly_Mcghee @Jenny1978

1 Like

V

@Lolly @Jayrell @Ailith @Silhouette @juice_junkie_lover @CallMeTut @MysticRose @Jazzy_girl

5 Likes

I don’t know yet, I only just got it today. All my batteries are charged (I’m pretty anal when it comes to that)
I like the fact that it is compact and doesn’t take up too much space. I’m sure it will perform very well, like their other products do.

I’ve got two Nitecore i4’s but I want to give my sister a mod that doesn’t use inbuilt batteries.
She will need batteries and a charger to go with that and hasn’t got a lot of money so I had a good excuus to get this one so I can give her a i4 with her mod.

2 Likes

I’m sure it will. That’s real nice of you to donate your other models to your sister! She is very lucky to have a kind sis that looks out for her. :heart:

2 Likes
  1. I think whoever designed this thing was smoking crack, but I want to make sure there are enough entries for somebody to win.
4 Likes

Another weird design.

8 Likes