Win Vapefly Core RTA, Circuit pattern design, Q airflow system--8/20

Augvape Intake. Single coil, 4.3ml tank, Zero leak, Amazing Flavor. The draw I enjoy.

Tanks for the tag @eStorm

1 Like

1 - I mostly use the Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus - same reasons as everybody else - good draw, easy to build, amazing flavor - and I have lots of extra glass.

2 Likes

2 - Also use a Hadaly - MTL - for testing new recipes

1 Like

3 - and a Limitless RDA - for breaks from my Plus - Love it, but hate it when I over drip, and I over drip way too often.

1 Like

I keep a small collection in rotation, because I get bored with just one (ADD), same with juice !

3 Likes

I use a Amit but currently looking for a new tank with great flavor.

1 Like

#1 Post
Got my Freemax Starre Pure, I like it’s TAF, good flavor and never a leak.

1 Like

#1: Currently using the Aromamizer Supreme V2 because I love the flavor I get from bakery, dessert and/or tobacco flavored juices when they’re run through this atomizer!

2 Likes

#2: Currently using the Reload RTA(clone because there’s no way I can justify $70 for a damn RTA) because the build in my Billow V2.5 RTA went all kaka on me(That’s what I get for not rebuilding sooner!) Thanks for the opportunity-Cheers!

2 Likes

I currently use voopoo Uforce tank just because I don’t have a better one yet :slight_smile:
When not using a tank I use eithet drop or bonza RDA’s because of the flavor I get from them

3 Likes

I’m using the Wotofo Serpent SMM because it’s a simple single coil tank that is easy to build on and it produces great flavor.

2 Likes

I’m using the Wotofo Bravo RTA because it is a dual coil tank, not the easiest to build on but not that hard either. Also because it gives great flavor and no leaks if properly wicked.

2 Likes
  1. I am using the Zues dual 2 Rta because it’s very easy to build on and has fabulous flavor.
3 Likes

I’m also using Steamcrave Aromamizer Supreme V2 because it has amazing flavor and easy to build on. Also looks great.

3 Likes

Thanks to an excellent review by @SmilingOgre I’m now enjoying the Augvape Intake and it is a pretty good vape.

5 Likes

Thanks @Josephine_van_Rijn!,

I enjoy doing reviews when I’m not munching on someone. Well, I guess, I like doing reviews even if I am munching on someone. Hmmm, that was pretty redundant wasn’t it?

2 Likes

I’m using bonza RDA this very moment because it has a deep juice well I started developing a fetish for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Post 1

I am currently using the Digiflavor Siren 2 since it is easy to build and have very good flavor.

1 Like

Post 2
Also I am using the Doggystyle from SXK since it is easy to build and it have smaler size.

1 Like

Post 3
Good luck everyone!!