Win Vapefly Core RTA, Circuit pattern design, Q airflow system--8/20

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #4 @TorturedZen!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Vapefly Core RTA, you can pick one from HG at US$30.68 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

6 Likes

Congrats @TorturedZen :tada:
Thanks for the giveaway @Heaven_Gifts :+1:

5 Likes

Grats @TorturedZen and thks again @Heaven_Gifts for the giveaway!

6 Likes

Congratulations @TorturedZen, let us know how you like it :slight_smile: and thanks for the giveaway Heaven Gifts.

5 Likes

We just had a massive storm here so I’ve been bustin my butt cleaning up outside. Wasn’t expecting this when I logged in so it was a nice diversion from water and mud! So thank you all. And thank you to our @Heaven_Gifts iaison for the Giveaway!

8 Likes

Congrats @TorturedZen :smiley:

6 Likes

Congratulations @TorturedZen and thanks for the giveaway @Heaven_Gifts.

6 Likes

Congrats :smile:

6 Likes

Congrats @TorturedZen and thanks for the giveaway Heaven Gifts.

6 Likes

Congratulations @TorturedZen :raised_hands:
Thanks for the chance @Heaven_Gifts :+1:

6 Likes

Grats @TorturedZen! I think the prize went to a good home :slight_smile:
Thanks for the chance @Heaven_Gifts!

6 Likes

I will but I have not heard back from @Heaven_Gifts so I’m not sure if it is even enroute.

4 Likes

Congrats @TorturedZen!
Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for the comp!

1 Like

It might take a while, i received the Freemax Mesh Pro today… from the August 1st draw.
:rofl:

1 Like

im using a few but a favorite is the Zeus Dual 2 by Geek Vape. excellent flavor and absolutly no leaking. its a single coil rta