Win Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3, A Compact & Powerful Kit with Optimal Flavor (Ended)

It seems we haven’t hold a contest of powerful kit for a long time. How about Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 this time? As the third Reuleaux series designed by Jaybo, It’s composed of RX GEN3 MOD and Gnome tank. Compared with the previous versions, RX GEN3 is smaller, lighter, more ergonomic for better grip. Powered by triple 18650 batteries, it can fire up at most 300W. It features the latest bespoke firmware tailor made for the RX series, making GEN3 always up-to-date. Dual circuit protection also can ensure you a safer vaping experience. Moreover, it comes with a 1.3 inch large screen, which presents all parameters in a clearer way. GNOME features 2ml TPD-compliant ejuice capacity. It’s equipped with all-new WM coils, producing huge clouds and optimal flavor. The top filling design, adjustable bottom airflow as well as two different drip tips, all making it work perfect with RX GEN3. Are you ready to get your hand on this cool kit? We have prepared 1 set to give away.

To Enter:
1.What’s your thoughts of this Reuleaux RX GEN3 kit?
2.Have you used any Wismec products before? If not, just write down with “Reuleaux RX GEN3 kit”.
3.Share your current vaping device or any vape memes with us.
4.Tag 2 of your friends here.

Note:
1.We use random.org to select 1 winner on September 18, 2017.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most.
3.We require at least 25 participants.
4.Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

Extra Winning Chance

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3? Here you go.

Another whopping giveaway is in full swing on our site-- Win Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3, Enjoy Huge Clouds and Optimal Flavor!8 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

5 Likes

Post #1

I need one!

1 Like

I’d sure like to have one!!

1 Like

Post #2

Reuleaux RX GEN3 kit

1 Like

Post #3

SMOK GX350 with a steam crave supreme.

3 Likes

Post # 1
lots of power
“Reuleaux RX GEN3 kit

@Mew @Jenny1978

4 Likes

Post #4

@Molly_Mcghee @SessionDrummer

2 Likes

Post #5

@R113 @SthrnMixer

2 Likes

Reuleaux RX GEN3 kit

1 Like

3 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn @VapeyMama

2 Likes

@Jenny1978 @Gambit117

2 Likes

Having used more than a few Reuleaux’s before, the Gen. 3 looks like an improved version of all, and I want it !!!

Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 Mod red and black.

Steam Crave RDTA Supreme riding a Charon

3 Likes

@Ken_O_Where
@VapeyMama

1 Like

@fidalgo_vapes @Mark_Turner

1 Like
  1. This is style of set up is the perfect match for the way I vape.
1 Like
  1. Yes, I own an RX300. It’s always in my rotation :+1:
1 Like
6 Likes