Wire Spools

Ok, so I have some wire spools that I’m probably not going to ever get around to using and wanted to know if anyone wants them. Shipping is on me, so don’t worry about that (provided you live in the US). These are whole spools, mostly untouched.

1. 26/30 Clapton Wire (Stainless Steel) from AVS
  2. Tribraid Wire (Stainless Steel) from AVS
  3. 26g Stainless Steel (Single Wire) UD Brand
6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind getting some wire. It would be quite awesome to be able to try my hand at building, I have an rba and some pre makes but I can’t get any good flavor from them. Thank you for your kindness!

Oh and whatever you would like to send is fine. Not pickie since I’m still learning!

2 Likes

@Silhouette I would be interested in the 26/30

@Cutlass92 those are aleady built. except for number 3 the 26 gauge SS

Whichever ones y’all want just let me know, and pm your info, like I told Laura when I sent the Goliath, if you want to use a fake name or something, I totally understand as long as the package gets to the right place :smiley:. Cutlass, the easiest if you are starting out would be the single wire, the Tribraid is a finicky wire to get burning even, and has to be pulsed at low wattage to get right, it’s not a great ‘starter wire’, but whichever you want is up to you. I will send whatever y’all want.

4 Likes

@Silhouette @Dan_the_Man doesn’t matter to me, you can send me whatever, I’m thankful for your kindness!

5 Likes

Aw, that’s nice to say, I’ll send the 26g single wire, but I will also throw in some wire shots for you to try out (they are fabulous) triple core clapton wire (not super low ohm either).

4 Likes

Thank you! Your awesome!!!

1 Like

I have plenty of wire to work with so I don’t need more, but wanted to say that this is very generous of you.

2 Likes

I’m with @Lostmarbles, I have a ton of wire, but wanted to thank you for reaching out! Looking out for each other is something that the people on this forum are amazing at! @Cutlass92, Kanthal and Nichrome are both easy to work with for getting your feet wet, SS can be a bit springy and thus, a pita when it wants to be lol.

3 Likes

I am not building yet, but I also wanted to say that this is very generous of you!

1 Like

Truth!
One of the reasons ELR has got to be the #1 community on the web

1 Like

All wire spools are claimed lol, going to Cutlass and Dan the Man. Thanks for all the responses y’all they were really nice. Honestly, I would rather do it this way and knowing I got satisfaction that someone was getting usage out of them rather than sitting in my drawer. I tried using one of those apps to sell locally, and my husband sold a few things as well, but meeting up with people like that was just plain scary, even in a public place. This is much more satisfying, and going to good people.

2 Likes

I actually have a friend that was killed doing that, he went to get a iPad for his parents for Christmas, and they killed him for the cash.

I used to bring a knife, but honestly an 111 lb. blonde girl couldn’t do any damage if someone tried to rob me. I am sending out wire Friday, didn’t get a chance to stop at Post Office today.

2 Likes

That’s why my wife and I alway carry, they change there mind quickly when they realize they picked the wrong person!
Take your time no rush

1 Like

All wires have been sent and received :slight_smile:. Could any moderator be a doll and close this for me? Hope y’all enjoy!

3 Likes