Wismec Noisy Cricket

Thats what I said…ive even seen a couple melted and/or fused.

Isnt it those idiots who stacked batteries in series that weve seen on the news?
Also, youre able to drain batteries down to damaging levels AND still be able to vape.

1 Like

You can flip the fire button upside down and screw it in for complete safety while in a pocket or purse etc.

When putting batteries in it, do the switch side first and just lightly snug it up, put the hybrid cap on your atty and then screw that in snug. If you have to use tools on it you are screwing it together too tight. There is nothing wrong with the switch and it should last indefinitely using this method.

Get a Uwell Rafale X rda, it makes building for the NC easy. Enjoying some framed staples on it right now that would not make that .4 ohm limit in anything else. It is a 24mm atty so I use a heat sink in between so it doesn’t look too bobble-headed.

1 Like

I have three of them , two still unused in the package. While I haven’t had any issues with my switch , I think it is because I periodically pull my NC apart and run it through my ultra sonic cleaner.
I clean it whenever I start to feel the threads get rough when putting the atty on.After a cleaning it is good as new again.
My favorite atty for it is the Bo-Sun and the Indestructible.

1 Like

A little powdered graphite (a little it goes a long way) on the threads slicks them up real nice

the fire button really pisses me off at times. maybe there is a trick i don’t know but some times i can not even get it to fire, i even pulled back the wrap on the battery i use on the negative side. Sometimes if i move the button around a bit it will fire and some time it fires right up. WTF? i don’t get it.
Other than that I love the little bugger.

1 Like

They made a update kit for this problem. It costs $15. The question is. Is this thing worth dumping another $15 in it. Just my opinion. NO :scream:

1 Like

I have had the same problem with mine. I just clean the switch and it works awesome after that.

Never have any switch issues, and the most cleaning it gets is paper towel wipe. The only intermittent firing problem I have heard of is the insulator pad on the rocker connector coming off. You might pull the bottom panel off and have look. The upgrade kit is a solution in search of a problem, but it will effectively neuter your NC and make it foolproof.

No way. My local B&M sells the NC for $15. I’d just buy another one.

2 Likes

I agree , but to me they was over rated. I only used mine for 2 days

1 Like

Anyone use the NC II? just ordered it based on curiosity :relieved:

I know this is old but I love my N. Crickets! Goon Lp on top of both and they rock… just know your mechs… vape safely!

2 Likes