Wizard Labs new additions

So I was checking out WL site just now and took notice that they have added a few things…like CBD concentrate and FA concentrates.

Wow… surprising to me http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/category&path=193

Happy that they’re branching out !

FA link http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/category&path=132

8 Likes

I love them but they are charging too much to ship lately. Only priority shipping options.

2 Likes

Yeah it is kinda stiff on shipping.

1 Like

I havent been around much lately so pardon me if its been asked: how bout those Wizard Flavors???

Id noticed, for example, they offer a Berry Crunch Cereal(or whatever, same name as the TFA) and it costs more? And i was half tempted to try it, but then the recommendation is 20%…and TFA is only like 4-5%…and then I said “to hell with this!”

Anybody try these yet?
Again, sorry if its been asked

1 Like

Haha I never even noticed they had come out w/ their own until now that you’ve mentioned it. 20% recommendations …they must want it to be used as a SA…boring nobody here wants that surely :wink:

SA? Single ???

1 Like

Yes @5prock3t Stand Alone :slight_smile:

1 Like

strange about these people’s shipping. never figured out how companies can charge double on a flat rate priority box. plus, if they ship enough volume they get a small discount.

2 Likes

It totally bums me out on the shipping cost. It used to be when I ordered I would have a window open for them and a window open for ECX on my computer (so the one who was cheaper I would buy from) now I have to go with ECX because the order is always cheaper because of the shipping.

2 Likes

Wizard uses all glass on their flavorings unlike some of the other vendors. This meaning someone has to bubble wrap all those glass bottles, which takes time. So perhaps wizard is charging extra because of all the glass wrapping, which they do a very good job at doing. Just a best guess

2 Likes

I love them I just can’t afford them anymore.

1 Like

HI I recently place my first order will Wizard labs and of the 21 different 4 ounce flavors only 3 cam n the glass bottles .

1 Like

Wonder why all mine came in glass?

I have never received anything from WL that wasn’t in glass.

Apparently they only shipped in glass before but because of issues with breakage have decided to ship 90% of flavorings in plastic i guess so items they sell don’t do well in plastic those are the 10 percent that will remain in the glass bottles

2 Likes

My last shipment of the big bottles was all plastic…but they threw in some nozzle tips

1 Like