Wizard Labs security breach

Please check your emails. If you purchased in July your info may be at risk even though there has been no fraud reported yet. They are offering free credit monitoring. I’ll be getting a prepaid card to deal with any future purchases i think.

10 Likes

Good stuff @SensesTaker. I’ve read quite a few posts about the “alleged” CC issues there, but I don’t remember ever hearing an “official” response from them, did they ever make one ? I’m quite sure however, offering free credit monitoring pretty much about sums it all up.

1 Like

I’m not bashing the company just alerting people to potential for fraud charges. I love their products, love their shipping times and customer service. I’m very happy they are offering the credit monitoring

5 Likes

Got the email from Wizard Labs today,

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I got that today, too. They waited a whole month to let us know!

5 Likes

March was my last…

3 Likes

I will not be ordering from them ever again! No matter what! I too received this email! It’s bs this has been going on for a very long time apparently. @BullCityFlavors all the way!

8 Likes

Because I called them on it, as did other people who inspected their long string code and found that magically those long string code errors disappeared around 5 days after the complaints started rolling in.

7 Likes

They never have a sale, no coupons, you have to use their expensive shipping to get anything to you fast…but sometimes they are cheaper overall for the same stuff. It’s kind of a shame.

6 Likes

Glad you did I sent them a salty email lol!

3 Likes

You are so right! It’s ridiculous actually lol

4 Likes

Haven’t ordered from them in a while. Their shipping was always ridiculous. @BullCityFlavors is closer so I pay half the shipping and I get it much faster. As many times as I have ordered through them I have never had an issue.

7 Likes

I agree about the cost of regular shipping, but I love the 8 ml/ $1.49 prices. Gremlin comes close. Anyone know of another supplier that equals the $1.49 price?

5 Likes

Which Brand are you looking for that is $1.49?

2 Likes

I think it’s most tpa 8mls and caps if I remember correctly. Could be wrong haven’t looked at robbery labs in awhile lol

7 Likes

Hmm. Well I don’t want to be that guy and advertise in our non-BCF threads, but we might beat that. =)

10 Likes

Thanks for this notification SensesTaker!

3 Likes