Wonder Flavors Tasting Notes

Wonder Flavors Fresh Strawberries:

4% Average use in a mix. 7% standalone. ( I use a touch of marshmallow or sweetener in my standalones to help them a bit)
Fleshy, slightly sweet, slightly candyish, possible syrup use. Juicy. Very much a fresh and realistic after a long steep. Makes a great addition to recipes that call for a ripe strawberry.
Used as direct replacement for tfa strawberry ripe. Great combo berry for the meaty texture. Added to a the shisha lineup and it gave a really great body to most of the berries. Fantastic as a single berry with a cream or marshmallow.

Great for your milks, or candies. I’d probably go for a more poppy strawberry or combo for my cakes.

Mixes with:

Creams: Meringue (TFA and FA), Tahitian Vanilla Cream (WF) (useful in milkshakes and to level a sharp fruit), bavarian(all), fresh cream, Cream (FLV), sweet creams (all), vanilla swirl, vienna, vbic, vanilla bean gelato, vanilla custard v1, custard (fa), marshmallow.

Fruit: Other strawberries, black currant (inw and fa), kiwi, peach, apricot, pineapple. Pretty much any fruit that goes well with strawberries. Raspberries (shisha and sweet), apple, the right mango, oba oba, persimmon.

Bakery: If I did use these in a bakery, I’d probably go dark. Muffin style mixed with another strawberry that is very bright so it doesn’t get too lost in the mix.
More to come as I vape it. I’m loving this in almost every fruit combination that I can possibly think of.

13 Likes

In my experience with Strawberry Ripe I’ve noticed it tends to fade in my mixes after a week or two. How does the WF version hold up?

3 Likes

Ripe will come back with an added berry after 4-8 weeks. Holds up real
well actually. A favorite of mine is there strawberry and Tahitian

3 Likes

2.5% used. May drop to 2%

2.5% A sweet roll with a nice brown sugar cinnamon topping. The cinnamon is light and not overpowering. The roll is spot on bread-like. Rich, almost creamy like. (might just be my vg). Personally I taste the same chem that is in biscuit and graham cracker, if you are sensitive to this, this flavor is not for you. If you’re not sensitive and love a great roll then this is for you all the way.

Mixes with:

Fruit: Peaches, apricot, apples, MAYBE some blueberry, blackcurrant, blackberry.

Bakeries: Cookies, cakes, accent notes, bread pudding, other cinnamons, fried doughs,

Vanillas: I think vanillas would play well. Preferably deep rich creamy vanillas or classic straight madascar style.

Creams: Bavarian, marshmallow, catalan. Lighter creams may work for top notes but I truthfully don’t see a lot of use there. I’d keep my “brown” with my brown.

Tobaccos: I could see a leathery shag working here. Tuscan blend, light natural tobaccos.

8 Likes

Just bumping this thread in hopes to revive.

5 Likes

Ive got one on the way, Saskatoon Berry. Should be here Friday so i made the base to mix @ 2%.

@Deanne’s notes:

This flavour is really nice, sweet almost subtle like a blueberry but with a tart flavour to it almost apple/blackberryish. I’ve never had an actual Saskatoon berry so I can’t say if that’s what real ones taste like. This would be great in bakeries, ice creams, smoothies. Very good. I think it could take over a recipe so I would use it around 1 or 2% to start.

Preferred single flavor mix: 3.0%

Ill add to this after a week or so of curing. Thanks for the notes Lil Miss!

Edit: The smell of this reminds me of one of our favorites teas, Sakura Allure by Teavana. Cherry, apple, some kind of berries and some earthy notes. I mixed another 10ml at 1.5% because the 2% smells quite strong still. Soon as i test it ill chime in again, just want to make sure i get this down before i forget.

5 Likes

I am so impressed by the smell of Saskatoon Berries that i grabbed Strarfruit, should be here around Friday.

3 Likes

Vanilla Ruyan Custard (1% Tiny Mix)

Tiny, very tiny.
Well this is a neat flavor. I kind of expected it to taste like an Ry4 and Custard by some of the descriptions, but certainly wasn’t like that for me. The scent is really sweet from the concentrate bottle, almost like a white vanilla cake, or a cake batter dip. It is pretty heavy vanilla, like it could be a sweet vanilla pudding. The tobacco part is what surprised me. It was a familiar tobacco, and took me some pondering to figure out why it was so darn familiar. It tastes exactly like SC Tobacco, in fact it is very similar in taste to SC French Pipe (just the tobacco aspect, not dark berry). It’s not quite a leafy tobacco, and certainly not ashy or grassy either. Not potent and dominant like SC Tobacco, the base flavor is just very similar. It’s sweet and creamy, but the tobacco is definitely the main note. It seems a bit stronger than an Ry4 type tobacco, but it works as a dessert very well. Could be the main tobacco in a recipe as it doesn’t seem to need help. Its pretty yummy, I like it.

9 Likes

I got WF fresh strawberries . I did it 6% single flavor. I taste a cream kinda note in this. Wonder if i got the wrong flavor sent?

1 Like

Hey Ken! How are these flavors doing? I saw them at BCF and thought about throwing on a couple with my order. From the (little) information I have seen on them, I can’t say that I am that excited to try them. I have plenty of good flavors and no need to add more “ok” flavors to my stash :slight_smile:
From the sound of it, they are similar to TFA, as far as potency?

4 Likes

this is my thought on a lot of new flavor companies

4 Likes

Hi Guys,
I’m currently SF Testing a few of the WF concentrates. Here are a few of my notes found in my flavor stash. I hope you find them useful. If you have different experiences with these flavors please let me know.

Regards,
Leilani

CREPE (SC WF)

:label: “With a doughy texture, this flavour is versatile and will fit into many mixes.”

SUPER CONCENTRATED FLAVOURING. SUGGESTED DILUTION RATIO: 2-4%.

“…SC should be started standalone at 1% up to 4%” - Frank EBlender | WFlavors |11/2017

:bookmark_tabs: "Crepe: type of very thin pastry, usually made from wheat flour or buckwheat flour…are made by pouring a wheat batter onto a frying pan…often with a trace of butter or vegetable oil on pan’s surface. Batter…spread evenly over the cooking surface…until the cooked side looks like the surface of the moon, then it is turned over to cook…

Sweet crêpes …generally made with wheat flour | Savory crêpes are made with non-wheat flours such as buckwheat. Batters can also consist of other simple ingredients such as butter, milk, water, eggs, flour, salt, and sugar." - Wikipedia

9/26/2017
SF Test: 3.5% | 60/40 | Wasp Nano | Organic Japanese Cotton | 40 Watts

►First Impressions (24 hour steep :heavy_check_mark:)

• Knuckle Test: Smell & Taste
— Bottle Aroma: Intense | Aroma of almost a “citrus”… faint butter…and fried dough with spice
— Moderate Sweetness, Creamy with the bite of an Astringent Note or Spice

10/03/2017 (1 Week Steep :heavy_check_mark:)

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle Aroma: Aroma Intensity - Unchanged | Spice…Possibly Anise or Clove

• Knuckle: Light Sweetness | Spice with Light Fried or Oily Dough

• Vape: Sweetness - Faint | Flavor Instensity Moderate | Light Yeast / Bread with a Coating
of Warm Dry Spice = (Anise…Clove…?) & some Zest - Could be spice…
---------| Light Body but Coated Mouth Feel | Overall Dry & Slightly Tart

► Notes
• Off Notes: Spice / Tartness
• Little - No Noticeable: Egg, Dairy, or Butter notes

10/10/2017 (2 Week Steep :heavy_check_mark:)

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle Aroma: Aroma Intensity Unchanged = Strong ✓
------| ★"Spice" Aroma Identifiable vs “Citrus” Aroma = Not Citrus

• Knuckle: Sweetness ↑ = Mod. | Spice & Light “Fried/Oily” Dough = More Blended

• Vape: Overall Warmer & More Rounded
-------- Med.Flavor Intensity | Lighter “Dough/Yeast” Flavor coated with Spice ||| ★Not Citrus
-------- Body & Mouth Feel = Same ✓ | Semi Dry & Somewhat Watery

► Notes
• Off Notes: Same as week 1 ✓

10/17/017 (3 Week Steep :heavy_check_mark:) FINAL

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle Aroma: Slight ↓in Aroma Intensity - Med.Strong
------- “Spice” (possibly Clove or Anise) Aroma over a Light “Oily Dough”

• Knuckle: Unchanged from Wk 2 ✓
------- Mod Sweetness | Mod.Heavy Spice flavor over a Light “Fried Dough”

• Vape: Unchanged from Wk 2 ✓
-------- Med.Flavor Intensity | Light Sweetness | Light & Soft “Dough” like Flavor (Submissive) blended with Spice (Dominant)
-------- Light - Mod. Body | Semi - Dry & Watery Mouth Feel

► Notes: 4 ★’s = Inclusion of Spice (Not Mentioned in Concentrate Description)
• Off Notes: Spice: Anise or Clove? | Lt. Tartness
• Bakeries & Pastries
• Butter & Possible Fruits / “Preserves” that Pair well with Spice

Estimate
► Usage: 1.5 - 2% min | 2.5 - 3% med | 3.5 - 4% max
Mix: 3 - 4% (For Top :musical_note:)

SESAME DOUGH (SC WF)

:label: “A warm and delightful bakery bread covered in tasty sesame seeds.”
DILUTE BEFORE USE. SUGGESTED DILUTION RATIO: 2-4% - www.wonderflavours.com

“…SC should be started standalone at 1% up to 4%” - Frank EBlender | WFlavors |11/2017

9/26/2017
SF Test: 3.25% | 60/40 | Wasp Nano | Organic Japanese Cotton | 40 Watts

►First Impressions (24 hour steep :heavy_check_mark:)

• Knuckle Test: Smell & Taste:
— Aroma Intensity: Medium / Strong | Roasted Sesame Seeds covered with a Thick Fried Dough
— Moderate Sweetness | Creamy | Strong flavor of Toasted or Roasted Sesame & Heavy Fried “oily” Dough

10/03/2017 (1 Week Steep :heavy_check_mark:)

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle Aroma: Intensity Unchanged | Sesame Seeds Slightly Dominant over Thick Fried Dough

• Knuckle: Light Sweetness | Toasted or Roasted Sesame Seeds / Yeast like Dough fried in Sesame Oil

• Vape: Very Aromatic | Flavor Intensity Strong | “Salty” & Semi-Sweet Dough/Bakery Fried In Sesame Oil
---------| Full Body | Thick Mouth Feel - Dense, Powdery, and Semi - Drying

► Notes
• Off Notes: None

10/10/2017 (2 Week Steep :heavy_check_mark:)

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle Aroma: Very Slight ↓ Intensity = Med.Strong*

• Knuckle: Med.Sweetness | More Balanced Sesame / Oil & Fried Dough

• Vape: Overall Unchanged from Wk 1
-------| Slight ↓ in Flavor Intensity & Sweetness (Med. Strong) | More Oil Fried Dough - Dominant with Roasted Sesame Seeds
-------| Slight ↓ in Body = Med | Overall Semi Dry & Mod. Mouth Feel

► Notes
• Off Notes: Light Tartness at End

10/17/017 (3 Week Steep :heavy_check_mark:) FINAL :1st_place_medal:

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle Aroma: Unchanged from Wk 2 ✓
----- Mod. Strong Aroma Intensity | Toasted Sesame Seeds covered with a Thick Fried “Oily” Dough

• Knuckle: Unchanged from Wk 2 ✓
----- Mod. Sweet | Toasted Sesame Seeds over a Heavy Fried Oily Dough

• Vape: Overall Unchanged from Wk 1 & 2 ✓
----- Flavor Intensity Mod. Strong | Light Sweetness | “Warm” Oil Fried Dough - Dominant, Fully coated with Toasted Sesame Seeds
----- Med.Heavy Body | Overall Semi Dry & Mod. Mouth Feel

► Notes
• Off Notes: None / Hint of a Tart Note
• Uses: Bakeries, Pastries, & Desserts / Sesame “Candy” - possible

Estimate
► Usage: 1.5 - 2% min | 2.5 - 3% med | 3.5 - 4% max ( ↑ 4.25 or 4.5% ?)
Mix: 3 - 4%

9 Likes

Forgot all about testing the Saskatoon singles i made, deer season around here. I have tasted it in a CBD mix i made with it, the CBD will throw off the flavor just a bit but i do enjoy it tho i cant really describe the flavor. Getting a “pop” of it in the mouth is quite nasty tho…

At this point i just grab the oddball flavors from new vendors, things i havent heard of for the most part.

Ill put the Starfruit in the VG tonight.

3 Likes

Hi Guys,
Here are some notes I finished today for the Croissant & Pretzel Dough. I hope you find them useful. If you have different experiences with these flavors please let me know.

Croissant (SC WF)

10/2017

No Product Description*
SUGGESTED DILUTION RATIO: 2-4% - wonderflavours.com

:bookmark_tabs: “A croissant…a buttery, flaky, viennoiserie pastry named for its…crescent shape…are
made of a layered yeast-leavened dough…dough is layered with butter, rolled & folded
several times in succession, then rolled into a sheet>technique called laminating…
results in a layered, flaky texture, similar to a puff pastry.” - en.wikipedia.org

10/30/2017

Single Flavor Test: 3%
60/40 | 0 Nic | Single 316L SS Fused Clapton | Wasp Nano | Organic Japanese Cotton

►First Impressions (36 Hour Steep :heavy_check_mark:)

Aroma: Aroma Intensity - Strong | Bold Salted Butter / “Pastry” Note easily Identifiable
:croissant:Taste: Sweet | Creamy, Smooth, Rich Salted & Sweet Butter with Mod. “Baked”
Pastry-like Dough

11/07/2017 (1.1 Week Steep :heavy_check_mark:)

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle Aroma: Unchanged ✓
Aroma Intensity - Strong & Bold Salted Butter / *Light “Pastry” Note

• Knuckle: Unchanged ✓
Sweet | Creamy, Smooth, Rich Salted & Sweet Butter with Mod. “Baked”
Pastry-like Dough

• Vape: Flavor Intensity - Mod.Strong | Mild Sweetness | Mellow, Semi-Sweet Salty
Butter Baked into a Warm, Light Yeasty & Dry Dough/Pastry
----- Med. Body | Smooth - Lightly Dry Mouth Feel

► Notes
• Off Notes: Hint of a Soft Butyric acid* Note (Not Off Putting)

11/14/2017 (2.1 Week Steep :heavy_check_mark:)

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle: Unchanged from Wk 1 ✓

• Knuckle: ↑ in Rich Salted Butter Notes = Bold / ↓ in Identifiable Pastry Dough = Soft

:white_medium_square: Intensity, Sweetness, Body = Unchanged
:white_medium_square: Change: ↑ in Soft Pastry Dough = Mild | ↑ in Mouth feel = Mod Dryness & Coated

► Notes
• Off Notes: Hint of a Soft Butyric acid* Note = Not Easily Identifiable

11/21/2017 - Intermission

11/28/2017 ( 4.1 Week Steep :heavy_check_mark: ) FINAL :1st_place_medal:

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle: Unchanged from Wks 1 & 2 ✓
Aroma Intensity - Bold Salted Butter with a Soft & Light Pastry Note

• Pastry Note not Easily Identifiable Under Bold Butter Aroma

• Knuckle: Unchanged from Wks 1 & 2✓
Sweet | Creamy, Smooth, Rich Salted & Sweet Butter with Mellow Pastry-like Dough

• Vape: Mod.Strong | ↓ in Sweetness = Light | Mellow, Semi-Sweet Salty Butter
Baked into a Warm, Lightly Yeasty Mod. Dry Pastry
—| Slight ↓ in Body = Med. Light | Smooth - Mod Dry Coated Mouth Feel

► Notes
• Off Notes: Light Tartness / Soft Butyric Acid Note = Gone ✓
• Uses & Pairings: Bakery & Pastry | Light Fruits | Creams & Custards | Topping
Flavors* ex. Chocolate Drizzle
• ↑ to 49 Watts = Fuller Mouth Feel

:croissant: Butter & Pastry more balanced @ Wk 4

Estimate
► Usage: 1 - 1.5% min | 2 - 3% med | 3.5% max
Mix: 1.75 - 3%

Pretzel Dough (SC WF)

10/2017 | Gremlin DIY

:white_medium_square: No Product Description | SUGGESTED DILUTION RATIO: 2-4% - wonderflavours.com

:bookmark_tabs: “… is a type of baked bread product made from dough…commonly shaped into a
twisted knot… 2010s…come in a range of different shapes. Salt is…most common
seasoning…complementing the washing soda or lye treatment >gives pretzels their
… “skin” and flavor…several varieties of pretzels, including soft pretzels, which must be
eaten shortly after preparation & hard-baked pretzels, which have a long shelf life.”

“Dough…thick, malleable, sometimes elastic, paste made out of any grains,
leguminous or chestnut crops. Dough> typically made by mixing flour…small amount
of water and/or other liquid…sometimes includes yeast or other leavening agents as
well as other ingredients such as various fats or flavorings.” - en.wikipedia.org

10/30/2017

60/40 | 0 Nic | Single 316L SS Fused Clapton | Wasp Nano | Organic Japanese Cotton

– Aroma Intensity - Mod.Strong | Plain “Toasted” Dough…Mild Yeasty
– Sweet | Smooth, Mod.Creamy, “Dough” Like Yeasty-ness w* hint of Spice & Oil?

:pushpin:"Sesame Seed Oil" like note along with “Spice” from Crepe (WF) < very similar

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle Aroma: Aroma Intensity - Mod.Strong | Yeasty “Toasted” Dough-Like |
Subtle Hint of Spice - More Easily Identifiable

• Knuckle: Sweet | Smooth, Mod.Creamy, “Dough” Like Yeasty-ness w* hint of
*Toasted Spice

• Vape: Flavor Intensity - Strong/Bold | Mild Sweetness | Mod. “Toasted” Creme’
Brulee Burnt Sugar-esque Crust or Skin, over Mild “Dough” like Texture - Covered
with a Spice
----- Med.Light Body | Smooth yet Drying Mouth Feel

► Notes
• Off Notes: Spice & Hint of Tartness < Similarity to Crepe (WF) Applicable

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle: Unchanged from Wk 1 ✓

• Knuckle: Unchanged from Wk 1 ✓

• Vape: Notable Changes
:white_medium_square: Intensity, Sweetness, & Mouth-feel = Unchanged
:white_medium_square: Change: ↓ in Spice = Mod. Light • ↑ in Semi Yeasty, Tart “Sour” Dough = Mod
• Mouth feel = ↑ in Dense Dryness

► Notes
• Off Notes: Hint of Spice Remains Identifiable
“Sesame Oil like Note” - Not Easily Identified

11/280/2017 ( 4.1 Week Steep :heavy_check_mark: ) FINAL

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle: Unchanged from Wks 1 & 2
Aroma Intensity - Mod.Strong | Toasted* Dough like Aroma with a Light of Spice

• Knuckle: Sweet | Smooth, Mod.Creamy, “Dough” Like Yeasti-ness with a Mild
& Noticeable Toasted Spice…(Nutmeg…Cinnamon…?)

• Vape:Flavor Intensity Mod Strong | Light Sweetness & Tartness | Mod. Spiced*
& Toasted Pretzel Skin over a Mildly Yeasty Sour Dough
----| Med. Body | Dense, Drying Mouth Feel

► Notes
• Off Notes: Not a Plain Pretzel Dough - Spice Note Identifiable |
• “Toasted Skin” similar Properties to a Light Caramelized Burnt Brown Sugar
:pushpin: Similarity to a Sour Dough Soft Baked Pretzel with “Cinnamon / Nutmeg”

Estimate
► Usage: 1.25 % min | 1.5 - 2.5 % med | 3 - 3.5% max
Mix: 2 - 3%

Macadamia Nut (SC WF)

10/2017

:black_medium_square: No Product Description
SUGGESTED DILUTION RATIO: 2-4% - wonderflavours.com

:bookmark_tabs: “Macadamia Integrifolia” and “Macadamia Tetraphylla”, produce nuts that are edible.
…Nut of the “Macadamia Integrifolia” …smooth shell… up to 80% oil. “Macadamia
Tetraphylla” nut… rough shell … lower fat content (65 to 75%.)

…eaten fresh off the tree, the texture of Macadamia Nut is creamy, almost like the
inside of a fresh coconut…Even when dried, they still end up with a rich, buttery
flavour." - cooksinfo.com |

“This rich and creamy nut originated in Australia…Macadamias have the highest fat
profile of all nuts…” Whole Foods Market UK

10/30/2017

– Aroma Intensity - Mod.Strong | Mild, Buttery Nut-like Aroma
– Sweet | Smooth, Creamy, Buttery…hint of Nut-like Chalkyness ||| Coconut…Vanilla?

:small_orange_diamond:Store bought Roasted Macadamia = dry, buttery, chalky & smooth

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle Aroma: ↓ in Aroma Intensity - Mod.| Soft Buttery & Lighter Nut-Like
Aroma

• Knuckle: Sweet | Hint of “Chalky-ness” ↓ & Mild Buttery-ness ↑ | Creamy, Smooth
Almond-esque* Flavor

• Vape: Flavor Intensity - Mild | Light Sweetness & Tartness | Soft Butter, Chalky /
Drying “Nut-Like” Flvr
— Light & Watery Body | Light & Drying Mouth Feel

► Notes
• Off Notes: Subtle Tartness
• Initial “Nut” like flavor Similarity - Almond (FA) vs Macadamia

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle: Aroma Intensity - Mod. Light | Soft Buttery & Lighter Nut-Like Aroma

• Knuckle: Sweet | Mild Buttery-ness with hint of Dry Nutty Chalkyness | Creamy, Smooth
Almond-esque*

• Intensity, Sweetness, Body & Mouth-feel = Unchanged
  • Change: ↑ in Chalky Generic Nut-Like Flavor

► Notes
• Off Notes: No Identifiable Off Notes | Subtle Tartness - Gone ✓
:pushpin: Mix of Almond-like flvr with Buttery/Chalky notes

11/28/2017 (4.1 Week Steep :heavy_check_mark:)

► Smell / Taste / Feel
• Tester Bottle: ↓ in Aroma Intensity - Light | Faint Buttery Nut-Like Aroma

• Knuckle: Sweet | Creamy & Smooth Mild Buttery-ness with hint of Nutty-ness

• Dryness & Chalkiness No Longer Easily Identifiable = Smoother

• Vape: Overall Unchanged
Flavor Intensity - Light | Light Sweetness | Faint hint of Butter but Mod.Tart, Chalky,
& Dry Generic “Nut-Like” Flvr
— Light & Watery Body | Light & Drying Mouth Feel

► Notes
• Off Notes: Mild Tartness / Sourness
• Creamy, Rich, Buttery Flavor of Raw or Roasted Macadamia Nut - Not Apparent
@ 3%

Estimate
► Usage: 1.5% min | 2 - 2.5% med | 3 - 3.5% max
Mix: 2 - 3%

9 Likes

I’m from Saskatoon (berries are named after the city as they grow close to it). It’s a strange but oh so good flavor (the berries). We make pie, pancake syrup, fudge…the list goes on. I’ve been wanting to get this flavor to make a Saskatoon Berry pie recipe, but I have no clue where to even start. If you come up with one, please share.

4 Likes

Problem is that i have never had any of the absolutely delicious delicacies that you have posted so i wouldnt really know where to start for a pie.

This flavoring is very interesting, i get a blueberry like flavor with apples and an odd something or other on the exhale. By odd i dont mean bad its just that i dont know how to describe it but if one grew up in the county and ate wild berries one would know it.

Ive only vaped the single flavor in a CBD mix and it may have some affect on its flavor. I mixed a plain single flavor but the dripper top on the bottle came off when i went to drip into a RDA, all was lost so i am waiting on the next mix to hit a month before trying it again.

@anon44012888 might have some idea where to begin. Did you test the flavor yet, Joel?

1 Like

Thanks for all those great reviews! I never had any WF yet; so, which of their flavors is either unique / special for some reason / hard to be replaced by other manufacturers? I have an eye on a few wf flavors, but there are so many flavors with great ratings… What are your best WF flavors if you had to choose just one or two (or three)? Thx.

2 Likes

I’m pretty in love with the Cashew SC flavor, in fact it seems like it could replace Acetyl Pyrazine in a lot of my tobacco mixes. It’s… Softer if that makes any sense, not an over roasted, or burnt nut flavor, it’s soft and balanced, and while it smells heavily of AP, it’s more diluted than AP at the same time. I also like their Ruyan Custard, it’s really sweet and smells like cupcakes to me, and the tobacco isn’t so in your face, or even ashy or grassy. Eh, it’s kind of pipe-tasting, which I mainly stay away from (except SC French Pipe, the dark Berry is really flavorful). But it seems like a nice flavor to kind of venture into tobacco flavors if you haven’t tried them before. The vanilla used in it is really quite nice also. Good thing is, if you contact them directly they are super helpful, not only to recommend percentages but if you have a certain profile you like, they recommend some good flavors. They are really quite helpful.

8 Likes

Sesame one is probably my top favourite and I tried most of the series at the lab.

3 Likes

Heckuva lot of new wf flavors out recently. Im gonna have to try the Cannoli Shell, Jam Scone, and Vanilla Ice Cream, to name a few

4 Likes