Working on a Menthol for a Smoker trying to vape.. help?

1.5% Butter Cream (CAP)
2% Cowboy Blend (FA)
2% Glory (FA)
0.5% Menthol (TPA)
3% RY4 Double (TPA)
6% Soho (FA)

Thoughts? These are the flavors I have on hand so not really looking for substitutes but thoughts on percentages.

2 Likes

I do have Dark Vapure (which I’ve never figured out as well)

I don’t really know if I can help you out since I’m not into mint, @TheTinMan1 is into mint but I don’t think he’s into tobacco but maybe together we’ll get somewhere.

Personally I would leave out the Buttercream (and the mint :laughing:) kidding, I would use just the tobacco’s and mint for someone who’s just trying to quit.

The percentages look fine to me but you could substitute the Dark Vapure for the Glory for a bit more tobacco oomph since the RY4 Double and Soho will already give you a nutty, sweet bakery flavour.

For the percentage on the mint I have summoned the mint man already :wink:
Welcome back, haven’t seen you around for a while :hugs:

2 Likes

Here’s some good stuff from the Tobac Masters

4 Likes

When I used to smoke my menthol option was camels which has high mint flavor. Now with vape, as many other vapers, there are so many options, I don’t stick to regular or menthol options. However, I use the following simple recipe for mint flavor vape. You can add fruits if you like. I set it public so you can view it. Very simple but works for me. Hope it helps.

3 Likes

thank you so much to everyone for the advice. I’m going to follow all the advice here and work to come up with something that works for her.

Good to see you too!!! I can’t even remember what a cigarette tastes like LOL two years!

3 Likes

Thanks for the share! Sometimes something simple which is carefully crafted can be a bit genius …I mean if you’ve tried 10 “Mints” and Cool Mint (CAP) is doing the trick in your opinion, this could be a solid starting point for Adaptations (you said fruits)

Oh and @authormichellehughes you know we’re all looking forward to your Share!

3 Likes

My mom is a menthal smoker and I have been trying to get her to vape for a couple years now. I am starting to do some NETS but what I found that she will actually vape is

a 70/30 with menthal. I use FA’s Arctic winter but I am sure you can use what you want. It works

The other one I do is 1% Cowboy blend and menthal.

I am working on others as well and if I come across something ground breaking, I’l;l let you know

1 Like

Thanks! You nailed it. Menthol mixes I do are in fruit type vapes. NETs are sent to me by Skull. I tend to go for the honey and tobacco and bourbon type nets. No menthol.

3 Likes

Got polar blast FA. It is powerful, I’m not really a menthol person but this would do the trick.

1 Like