Worst Flavors

Oh my I just can’t decide between TPA lemon, lime, Maraschino Cherry, Oatmeal cookie, or Blackberry. They’re all killers. lol :slight_smile:

CAP V2 Peanut Butter, tasted like burning tires extinguished with vomit and piss, truly disgusting!!!

2 Likes

TFA Maraschino Cherry and Red Type tobacco

We blended sugar cookie and juicy orange… It tastes like sweaty socks that have gotten damp then dried slowly in an airtight container that’s sat on a radiator!!! Don’t try it :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Yogurt FA new formulation , its horrible im wondering if its useful at all ??? bleh

3 Likes

Nothing come close to Blackberry Flavor Monks.

1 Like

wizard labs cherry , like super concentrated cough medicine soaked in left over chemicals of unknown origin
worst flavor

1 Like

lol
I heard that was one of the better ones and actually have it on my shopping list.
Gets pretty good ratings

1 Like

I bought it because of good ratings. The flavor is syrupy with a distinct medicinal smell and that smell is just something to remember. Don’t know what’s so irritating, but when opening the bottle i can’t get rid of that smell for couple of hours; it stays in my nose. And it stays in my tank for more than a day (to get rid of that smell i was using strong coffee and chocolate recipes afterwards, but it just doesn’t help). Hell, i can smell it right now just thinking about it. Maybe my receptors are connecting this particular smell with something not very pleasant in the past, don’t know… I didn’t have similar problem with any other flavor.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up, I remember that feeling from tpa bubblegum that just thinking about it makes the smell come back :smiley: not a nice feeling at all
if you’re still looking for a blackberry, don’t use FA’s one either

2 Likes

Thanks mate. I read about Blackberry FA. Won’t make that mistake. Thanks.

1 Like

Lychee -TFA, smells just like cat p*$$

1 Like

Well there a too many to list individually. But I’d just say 85% (of what I have tried) from TPA, CAP, FW, LB and EF. This is just from my tastings and experiences with these brands… YMMV…

EDIT: I feel a need for an explanation…

Considering that these are the brands I primarily used in the beginning, and at this point they only comprise of 15% or less of my stash I feel this response is merited.

I’m not saying that 85% of those brands are bad, but I’ve been able to replace most of them with brands that better suit MY palate.

3 Likes

Perhaps that’s a bit besides the point… everybody has their preferences and everybody likes some flavors better than others.
What I think this thread is about, is flavors that you wouldn’t mix, even if they’d be given to you, flavors that you wouldn’t hand out to others just because they’re just that bad, flavors that make your stomach turn in a knot or make you feel nauseated even from a whiff of them :wink:

2 Likes

I considered that, but I answered the OP as honestly as I could. 85% of those are flavors I would not recommend to anyone. We all have different standards (subjective taste) and most of those just don’t work for what I expect.

3 Likes

I bought rf SC baklava to use in pastry recipes O.o that is something I bought based on reviews. Some pepole like it. To me it’s right up there with inw cavendish.

2 Likes

Oh, no! I just got this one and have a 2.5% SF steeping. Curious at what percent(ages) you tried it. Edit: also steep time? I’m waiting 2 weeks before I even smell test it!

1 Like

I wish you’d said this before I purchased all the flavors listed in your Analyzing The 100 Top-Rated Recipes topic :grinning:. Awesome topic by the way. At least most of those 40 flavors are okay to me.

I do have some flavors that taste nasty to me and they are not all from the cheap brands. Yet other people rave about how wonderful these flavors are. I can’t taste strawberry e-juice, or cream (2 clubs I didn’t want to be in) so my tastes are not like most people’s.

2 Likes

That’s not my topic.

I’ve been preaching about researching flavors before you buy them for a very long time. A lot of people will tell you to start with the cheap stuff, but IMO starting with more accurate flavor choices will save you money in the long run…

8 Likes

wizard labs cherry is aweful tastes like cough syrup on steroids