Health Cabin

Dear Customer,

Don’t Miss Out 80%off Thanksgiving Sale.

All the items HERE are 80%off
you may like:
SMOK Stick AIO Starter Kit $8.63
Dovpo Rogue 100w Box mod $16.79
Sigelei Fuchai 213W TC Box Mod $23.10

2 Likes

Links fixed :yum:

I think u should contact administration for info for vendor listing on the site.

This is what shows for me when I click the links

Not sure if they fixed it or what but the links work for me. They go to the corresponding product pages at healthcabin

thanks for reminder. we have fixed the website issue:grinning:

thanks for reminder, we have fixed the website issue:blush:

yes, we have fixed the issue, you can click the link to enter our thanksgiving sale:blush:

please try again cause we have fixed the issue:grinning:

1 Like

Dear Customer,

Thanksgiving Giveaway Wave 2 – Geekvape Athena Squonk Kit Giveaway is coming.

Note:

1.Geekvape Athena Squonk Kit Giveaway will ends in Nov 25(-0600GMT)

2.we will randomly pick 3 winner on Nov 25

3.any personal info in this contest must be authentic.

Click Here to Join.

Any question, please feel free to contact marketing@healthcabin.net.

Best regards,

Healthcabin Marketing

Hi, fellows

Thanksgiving Giveaway Wave 1 – Lost Vape Modefined Sirius 200 comes now.

The Modefined Sirius 200W TC Mod is constructed of durable die cast Zinc Alloy and is powered by two high amp 18650 batteries which are accessible through the bottom battery door sled. Modefined combines quality, high performance and versatility making the Sirius Mod an excellent choice for any vaper.

Note:

1.Lost Vape Modefined Sirius 200 Giveaway will ends in Nov 23(-0600GMT)

2.we will randomly pick 3 winner on Nov 23

3.any personal info in this contest must be authentic.

Click Here to Join Now!

Best regards,

Healthcabin Marketing

I’m not going to leave this up here and be a butt, there are such things as false positives, but I’m leaving the link below in case anyone would like to view.

6 Likes

Here is a link to the scan results if you interested in reviewing the Payloads Individually

Edit: All clean! No issues found. :smiley:

4 Likes

Launched for a period of time, this stylish boxman SnowWolf Vfeng Mod whoes stunning design attracts attention - yes, with the fact that it looks cool, it’s very difficult to argue. Its geometric body is very stylish and some remotely resembles a robot. The Fire button shows a wolf’s head - an interesting solution. It can be seen that the manufacturer did a really good job on the design of his new device.

Now,Snowwolf Vfeng-S is arriving soon, it would be better to say that this is not the next version, but rather the same, only “disguised.” But it’s not so simple, if the manufacturer changed only the color of the boxman, I would not focus on this fact your precious attention. Therefore, for dessert, I prepared one nice dish, call it - “compliment” from the manufacturer.

@Molly_Mcghee

2 Likes

Carrys Green Tank Giveaway

Dear Customer,

The Green Tank by Carrys is a subohm atomizer with green 810 drip tip, airflow control ring, o-rings and coil cover. It has a 0.5ohm G1 coil and supports 30 – 80W wattage.

Now, we offer 5 sets of Green Tank for giveaway. we will randomly pick 5 winners on Nov 30.

Any personal info in this contest must be authentic.

Click Here to join now.

Best regards,

Healthcabin Marketing

$20off for Lost Vape Paranormal DNA166

The Paranormal DNA166 is one of the models from our Paranormal Family. The inheritance in features keeps the Paranormal in a good performance, and even better by peering with the powerful Evolv DNA250 board.

Now you can use our coupon code: dna166 to enjoy 20$off, such a saving is not always have, grab the chance.

Drop-shaped Starter Kit from Suorin

The Suorin Drop Starter Kit is an ultra compact starter kit designed for vapers looking for an easy-to-use device. Shaped like a drop of water-drop, the Suorin Drop presents a smooth feeling when held in your hands. Along with an air switch, USB charging, 2ml cartridge as well as sparkle indicator, it is a good choice to carry anywhere, all the time.

Black Friday Countdown! Are You Ready for the Annual Biggest Saving?

Dear Customer,

It’s less than 24 hours to Black Friday Flash Sale. Go ahead and add all you want to shopping cart. On the day of Nov 24 (-0600GMT), by applying our coupon code: bf40, you will enjoy great saving up to 40%.
One Day Limited Flash Sale, ARE YOU READY FOR IT?

Please note:

1. The coupon code is ONLY available for products listed here.
  2. The sale is only available on Nov 24 (-0600GMT) for retail customers only
  3. Other discount or coupon codes cannot be applied together
  4. All unpaid orders will be cancelled in 3 business days after the sale

Friendly reminder: Add your target items into your shopping cart in advance, as the products are limited offer.