Wotofo drippers

hello elr i’m interested in buying a freakshow v2 , troll v2 , sapore v2 ,kinda weird drippers to be looking for , if you have one of the three message me on this thread please , thanks for all your help

3 Likes

If you don’t mind waiting 4 weeks or so Fasttech has the 22mm Troll v2 for $14

Not sure if you are looking for the 22mm or 25mm.

All the rest seemed to be out of stock or discontinued.

5 Likes

Just had a shipment from FT recently. They have improved speed greatly lately. Ordered 11/15, arrived 11/26. China to central MO.

8 Likes

Might help if u reveal where u are in the world since ship’n may be pricier then buying new, thks tho have the urge to rebuild FS1 or 2 now

5 Likes

My last 2 orders from them were under 11 days. I always tell people 4 weeks just in case. But they have change from the Slowtech that they use to be.

8 Likes

I don’t think it’s a weird request, my freakshow v2 is one of my favorite duel coil rda’s I own, if not my absolute favorite. The freakshow rda’s caught a bad reputation for some reason, I never tried the v1 so maybe it sucked but the v2 has great flavor and an extended range of coils it can handle thanks to the airflow options. I would maybe be willing to trade it but it would have to be for an awesome single coil rda with a squonk pin lol it’s worth more to me than you could buy a new one for probably.

8 Likes

If you dont mind buying a premium rda, le supersonic and haku phenom is highly regarded as flavorful single coil rda. Of course, there are clones of them too.

2 Likes

the only problem i have with ft is there is no freak show v2 on there and i would like to track that one down before settling for a troll v2 or sapor v2 , id really like to find a freakshow but it is starting to feel like they have all been sold and customers only have them haha

4 Likes

Id have no problem letting you know if I see one window shopping but again, it help if we knew where u are located.

3 Likes

sorry i forgot that part , annapolis valley ,nova scotia canada ,planet earth , milky way galaxy :smiley: i would appreciate it , not even sure why i want one when i have so many other drippers but for some reason this one catches my eye

4 Likes

Love bottom airflow, has a deep well but she is power hungry

3 Likes

most of the coils today are power hungry but reducing their mass helps , i usually vape with a some what low resistance and low power , i never go about 75 watts anymore , i use to vape at 90-110 but changed my style in the last year for sure

3 Likes

https://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_434417.html

5 Likes

have you used this site before ? i don’t believe i’ve heard of this site

3 Likes

Yes I have they are one of the vendors here

they have been around for a long time and are quite reputable.

5 Likes

Is gearbest still shipping to Canada? Thought I read they don’t anymore.

2 Likes