ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Wotofo Recurve RDA Review

I felt I should update you on this.

After the last 24hrs or so and never once being over squonked this is what I see.

It looks worse in this picture than it is in real life and I must say it is no worse than any other atty I have…Maybe even not as bad as most.

Also I had mentioned how heavy it feels so here is an update.

Wasp 22.94g
Hadaly 27.75g
Recurve 45.94g

@Big_Benny_MI
After replying to you about the heat issue some are reporting I decided to put it on a mech mod. I used a Kennedy V2 tube mod with a freshly charged Samsung 25r with the same build as I mentioned above SS 316L3mm ID fused Clapton reading 0.26 ohms. I sat down and pretty much chain vaped it as long as I could stand. Yes it got warm to the touch but not even close to hot. I am not sure what reviewer said it gets hot or what kind of build/mod they were using but I have been unable to make mine anything more than slightly warm. I have to say also it surprises me how fast it cools back down as well.

The silver version is now in stock just in case anybody wants one. So far the silver version is the only one I am seeing anyplace that is in stock.

Thanks for the great review

Great review, @wvsanta! I’ve saw some YouTube reviews on this RDA and was sold. Never saw anyone mentioning leaking and this condensation in the 510 pin in the mod :frowning:

Thanks for your honest review! Have a nice weekend!

Finally got mine and I agree with your final assessment. This little guy rocks! I’ve been using my Peerless and Goon V1.5 in single coil mode on my squonk and they were pretty good but felt…unbalanced. I put the Recurve on and man, oh man, what a difference! The flavor on this one is just fantastic. My first single coil RDA and it did not disappoint. Thanks again for the review. You sold it my man.

Really glad you like it. Mine has been in use everyday since I got it.

Same here :grin:
And I’m sure next week, when Dan the man’s Recurve ends up by someone else, there will be another happy camper using it daily!

I’ve been using some older 510 drip tips on it recently by the way. It bumps up the flavor even more and reduces spitback when I overdrip it. Now it’s by far the most flavorful RDA I have.

I have found the same thing to be true.

This is how I am using it now.

While I like the looks of the supplied red 810 tip the smaller 510 tip I am using just makes it a better vape all around. :+1:

Great review, that does look like alot of juice in the 510, I have not squonked in a month or more, don’t remember juice in the 510 that bad, I know you said picture looks worse, and yeah it looks worse. As long as your mod is not getting any juice on the inside, it should be fine.