Wotofo the Troll RTA Giveaway: Try the Unique One Post Deck Tech

Haha, cotton! No I can’t think of one that disgusts me. At first I used too high percentage with some nut flavours and the mocha that came from going so high was terrible. Not a coffee fan.

Next q: with top airflow to help prevent leaking this reduces flavour. What is more important to you? No leak and reduced flavour or possibility of leak and more flavour.

1 Like

Question: with top airflow to help prevent leaking this reduces flavour. What is more important to you? No leak and reduced flavour or possibility of leak and more flavour.
I prefer no leaking and bountiful flavor, Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme is one that comes to mind.

Next Question; When you are mixing Eliquids do prefer to DIY alone or do you enjoy mixing with others in a group setting?

I prefer to do it alone. I need to stay focused and have as few distractions as possible.

Next question: What was your very fist mix?

Q; What was your very fist mix?
Dekang Tobacco (DK) “I tremendously dislike tobacco Eliquids now” :smile:

Next Question;
What was the your first Atomizer?

My first atomizer was the fish bone. It leaks. Well it doesn’t leak any more because it sits on my rda stand empty. lol

Next question: Do you add your own nic to your mixes or order your base premixed?

Own nic. Premixed bases would be diluted and strength of nic diminished, geez hadn’t even considered doing it that way, not enough control.

Q: goon or dotmod Petri rta

Goon for me as I don’t own a Petri

Next question: Is TC or VW preferred for your vape?

SS tc is my preferred vape.

Next question: What mg nic do you use?

In RTA I like 4-5, in RDA I like 3. Often I don’t get to choose as I don’t always make different strengths.

Q: what’s your favourite Chinese - mass manufactured brand? E.g. smok, geekvape, other?

1.) That single post deal looks pretty neat, but still similar to the velocity. I havent had the chance to use an rta with an elevated deck so i definitly interested in this one. I love my serpent mini and sapor v1… wotofo has great products

Q: what’s your favourite Chinese - mass manufactured brand? E.g. smok, geekvape, other?
I really like geek vape stuff and own a lot of their stuff so probably them but after getting the iJoy limitless classic im really impressed. Id say wotofo should get an honorable mention too and not just for this giveaway. The sapor is a badass rda and the serpent mini is also great!

QUESTION: What’s your favorite all-purpose battery (regulated, mechanical, whatever)

1 Like

I am not loyal to a specific manufacturer of batteries. But only use Samsung, Sony or LG

next Question; Do you ever get up in the middle of the night just to have a quick Vape?

Yes, but to be honest I’m a horribly light sleeper and I used to do the same with analogs.

Next Question: With the bigger 4 battery mods coming on market, are you more interested in the potential high wattage or the extended battery life with them?

Nice question, battery life. For me. I’m yet to use over say about 115-120w. Man can you imagine the heat in the vape. Ouch I’d think peouwill get burnt. I wonder if there is a safety issue?

Next question: do you buy clones, explain why or why not?

Yes I buy clones because most of them are probably made by the same manufacturer as the authentic in China and I like saving $$$$ I haven’t got a bad clone yet.

Next question: What is your favorite juice recipe, any recipe to date yours or someone elses?

Thats a tough question! I have so many favorites that I vape daily. I’d have to say the one at the top is Anti-Matters “Fission”. I love bakery/dessert type flavors and this one is so good. Its got some sucralose in it but i think its required to get that krispy kreme glaze.

Question: What nicotine base (who makes it) do you use and whats good about it?

I use 100mg VG based from a compan yin New Zealand. I’m in Australia and it’s illegal to sell in Australia. So I bought my batch from a company called mixology as the were popular with Aussie vapers. I Like it because I paid the cost of 4 packets of cigarettes for like 6 months worth of Nicotine. WOW.

Next Q; Is bigger better when it comes to RDA’s what’s the biggest diameter dripper you would buy 30mm 40mm assuming you had the money of course, it’s no obstacle in this questions’s world.

1 Like

I would buy 25mm RDA with big juice capacity as I think 25mm is a good size for RDA.

Next question: What kind of flavors you hate or you can’t vape (i hate melon vapes)?

In my mind I don’t like tobacco flavours except RY4. Part of the reasons I vape is to stop smelling like smoke. So I struggle with them. But in the right mix, it’ll be no problems.

Next q: how long since you last had a cigarette?

1 Like

Very interested in this concept. I watched Twisted420 vid on this and I am curious about it.