ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Wotofo the Troll RTA Giveaway: Try the Unique One Post Deck Tech

Was it the Horizon Krixus??

https://www.elementvape.com/horizon-krixus-ceramic-tungsten-coil-less-tank

I think Grimm had this one.

Cool thanks just peaked my interest.

In his latest vid he got another tank with the tungsten heating elements and in that one it was 2pcs. Don’t remember the name of that one right now.

Yep it that one exactly! Good find man. I have the krixus and i hate that thing! It never works right

The other one he got in his last vid is this one. An RDA with 2 heating elements.
http://www.sigelei.com/product/index.html?id=17

There are none that are better or worse. Just like your children, you love them equally & Love each differently.

Next Question;
Has anyone been following Murdock Ruml (Mad Murdock) recently? He has seemed to have fallen off the radar.

Never even heard of him, so that would be a no lol

I guess i worded that question wrong lol. What companies flavors do you like to use the most? And what do you like about them?

I had a look at one of his YouTube videos. I like him. He’s quirky in a good way.[quote=“SignMan, post:129, topic:105791”]
What companies flavors do you like to use the most? And what do you like about them?
[/quote]

I like capellas so far. Though I only got there popular ones, so they should be good.

Next q: can you do vape tricks? Which ones?

[quote=“Volition, post:130, topic:105791”]
I had a look at one of his YouTube videos. I like him. He’s quirky in a good way.[/quote]

Say what, don’t say you are ditching your all time fav RIP for someone else now. He is gonna get so butt hurt when he finds out.

He’ll never ditch RIP :heart:

Nah, he is RIP’s no1 fanboi so he can’t do that :laughing:

I was told that he even got pillow cases made up with RIP’s face on them

That i can believe. Heard fanbois do almost anything to keep the attention from the person they idolize.

I just hope he doesn’t get the same dry elbows as rip did lol

Or becomes a sellout like him.

Nah, we wouldn’t let him hear the end of that lol

@DrChud @Fenrir1 you blokes are more annoying than being forced to dip your balls in a bowl of chilli right now. But I can say that sounds more appealing than watching any RIP reviews. Now it’s time to iron my RIP pillow case so I can sleep peacefully tonight.

Is that the same chilli sauce RIP uses on his dry elbows?. No one can say you’re not a good sport anyway lol