Would love a feedback on this recipe!

I am new to mixing. After 2 months of creating recipes and discarding them. I came up with this.

3 Likes

I’ll jump in @Cap_auk and welcome you to the Forum side of ELR. I watch lots of recipe get posted with no forum activity. You’re numbers look legit (low %), but l have not heard of that Vendor. If no one has the flavoring then its impossible to sample your recipe. Do you have a link to the Coffee & Hazelnut? It actually sounds like something many people are searching for… A nice coffee flavoring! Heh , we want your review!

3 Likes

UK

2 Likes

@BoDarc I got it from MakeMyVape. Coffee & Hazelnut is a nice flavor but overpowering. Even at 1% it can overpower light flavors. I also used it with Nutella and Bavarian Cream FW. After 2 weeks of steep it came out really nice.

3 Likes

As I may make a SMALL adjustment to a couple of %'s…I really like what you already have.
I would love to hear what it vapes at 4-8 weeks.

What process did you use to stir the ingredients?

1 Like

@ozo I made 10 ml batch a week ago. I just shake and let it sit for a couple of weeks. Giving it a shake twice a day and testing it after every 3-4 days. That batch has already finished. I would report how it vapes after a month. What adjustments will you make?

2 Likes

I would lower the Nutella to 1% and raise the Ripe Banana to 1% and raise the Coffee & Hazelnut to 0.50%

I would give it a month to age.

But still, I like what you did as it is.

1 Like

@ozo would give your percentages a try and see how it changes. And thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

@ozo i tried your percentage. At 1% banana is overpowering. I alao realized as it is a ripe banana i have to add sweetner (2%) to smoothen the banana flavor. I think banana cream will be more suitable but I dont have that flavor. Or I can just add a drop of ripe banana per 15 ml, that can work.

2 Likes

TPA Banana Ripe is really strong, I remember making a banana custard with it and it was just too much

@Grubby it is very potent. Though with sweetner it can really give a home made banana shake feel. It is quite authentic banana. Not an ADV.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up :wink:

1 Like

New to this diy stuff. I also grabbed a bottle of the Pope and brewers hazelnut and coffee some seriously strong stuff steeping this recipe right now to see how it turns out will reply once finished. Also working on a doughnut flavour with this coffee as well we shall see how gross that is.
Thanks first the recipe thou

1 Like

Lol think positive thoughts!! Coffee and donuts sounds amazing, I might have to whip up something. I’ve been on a major donut kick lately!

1 Like