Would you accept this?

I sent my Therion BF DNA75C, for repair or replacement.
This is what I got back. From Gearbest.
Gearbest called it a Refurbished replacement.
The people that know me, Know I keep my equipment in 1st Class shape.

I tried to take this up with @June 2 days ago, with message and picture, because she helped me to get the replacement. Because Gearbest customer service was dragging there feet, playing the waiting game, replying back with dumb answers like replace battery, turn it on, check your manual etc.
The reason I wanted it repaired or replaced was I got the TOO HOT display.
So this is what I got, I was not going to make this public, I waited.

6 Likes

i would of just sent to Evolv…they would trouble shoot it an fix…they do lots of work for lost vape…good people also to deal with…most times they even fix beyond warranty expire…if it needed a new board…bam they put it in

5 Likes

yes I do know this, but I purchased fro Gearbest and thought they would handle it.

2 Likes

they shouldn’t have sent you that one in the first place. if it was for a replacement they should of sent on thats in the same condition. but i agree what alan said.

5 Likes

Do you have any pictures of the mod before you send it off? That would help your case enormously.

6 Likes

Oh Yeah, they are also in the Vape Mail thread

4 Likes

Unless the terms indicate that the finish may show clear signs of wear and tear, I would absolutely open a case. Having the photos of your original is a great thing. To me, completely unacceptable.

8 Likes

exactly @anon44944642, I sent them a brand new mod, no scratches, no sanding, no oxidation, in perfect condition, only needed to fix TOO HOT issue

8 Likes

In the vernacular, that is bull shit. Your’s was showcase. That thing they sent back to you is landfill. I don’t often choose to be offended but that would insult my intelligence. That needs to be stuck up whoever’s rear end, coils exposed and fired up.

11 Likes

Note to self, never ever buy from Gearbest. This is the second thread with less than desirable results. WOW you got ripped off.

7 Likes

That leaves me speechless. I mean, that would send my Ocd into overdrive. That is unacceptable.

7 Likes

Every time I look at the shit they sent you compared to what you turned in, I seem to get more pissed off. That would most definitely have me totally sideways. That’s just a terrible example of customer service.

7 Likes

Bigtime

Exactly I am an OCD freak, I mean I’m just in awe, I freak out if I got a piece of dust or smudge mark on my vape equipment

7 Likes

I hear that! My iPV8 had worn out quite a bit over two years and I had no choice but to accept that. But if I had a new one and it got a tiny scratch you could only see at high noon facing east on a clear Tuesday, I would still see it every damn time.

I was a little eh-eh on that other bad clone of a clone thread (no offense other thread guy) but this, THIS, is off the end 100%.

7 Likes

You got that right @anon44944642, I had big plans for that for next week cause I got some very nice single RDA’S coming, just for that single 18650 squonker, Very very frustrated.

7 Likes

I appreciate that you’re being reserved pending the outcome of GB’s reply, it sounds. Shows nice spirit. Of course, that doesn’t mean you’re not sharpening your machete’s as we speak (like I would be. :sunglasses:)

Here, lighten your mood a little with a quick story that just happened… As I went to type that last reply about mod blemishes, I set my Charon Mini down and turned to the keyboard. Then I heard a loud THUNK as ‘something’ just hit the floor. My heart went through the chair seat as I pictured the mod on the floor in a little heap of ashes and dents. Fortunately, I inadvertently hit a couple AA rechargeables and they rolled off the desk. The mod was fine. I was already planning the funeral in my mind!

8 Likes

Just for the record and in no way a defense of GB, I have always went direct to the manufacturer with issues and the results have been good. Often time consuming, but good. I kicked GB to the curb with the last thread. No reviews. Next contestant please.

10 Likes

I would be royally pissed. That is unacceptable.

12 Likes

Oh man, I would be fekkin’ furious! What the hell are they thinking?
I just got an ultrasonic cleaner from Amazon the other day. What they sent me was some smudgy, gunked up device that appeared to be someone else’s RMA. Yeah, I was pissed so I’m totally empathizing with you!

9 Likes

Yep… Amen! I wonder how many people have to get screwed over for this to sink in.

7 Likes