Would you accept this?

For a society that has been doing business for thousands of years, this is unacceptable. I will note your treatment in my Gearbest notes. Thanks for the post.

6 Likes

i just don’t understand why they don’t realize how important CS really is. There are so many vendors available to us that we don’t have to put up with poor service. I see that @June was trying to remedy it since she sees how powerful of a negative impact can be by a forum such as this can be. It is a shame that the other shelps ultimately handling the exchange don’t understand. Although I agree that you should have had it serviced elsewhere but I would have expected better. Am sure this example will influence others in their decision to use Gearbest as did the unacceptable way @Everzonvapewholesale handled mine.
@Mix_and_Hope , you have a nice collection and can see that u take pride in caring for them as well. Cheers to that and I know that wreck they sent you would have made you furious. Perhaps @June can possibly step up again and offer a more appealing solution. Thanks again for a heads up and good luck to you!

7 Likes

For gosh sakes, it looks like someone took a diamond grit file to one entire side of it. That mod should have been shelved in a plastic case with the label ‘use only after all others have failed, and then maybe look elsewhere’. I’m sorry you’re going through that, that’s not me being insensitive, or making a joke, but my brain is so befuddled by what you were sent.

6 Likes

That’s pretty shitty. Looks like someone in the warehouse borrowed it. The squonk part is yellow and that happens from the sun. I hope they realize how many people read these forums especially before buying something.

6 Likes

Gearbest shenanigans ain’t nothing new… I saw their BS a long time ago… I’ve never ordered from them and I never will!

November 2015

6 Likes

@June hope you can get this sorted out. I would ya e never thought you would never send a customer a customer a device looking like this. I just inspected my almost two year old therion and it doesn’t even show this level of wear.

Based on a view of @Mix_and_Hope ‘s stash I’m sure this is not what this person deserves to get.

Besides…I thought repairs for evolve for USA customers are to be done in the the USA…unless you are going to replace with a brand new device. Please make this right.

7 Likes

Forgetting this thread existed,although outdated it shows that not much seems to have changed. I tend to ask around before making a purchase but threads like this can help in deciding whether saving a buck is worth it. We certainly still see products being released before proper testing or poor QC so I would add that the common pre-order of anything is a terrible idea and could only kick myself for doing so. There is nothing to gain by having the newest gear before proper reviews and/or fixes exist but only headaches for @wvsanta @SunnyT or tad fun for tinkering minds.
I would like to add that the Asmodus mentioned in that thread shouldnt be an issue now. I learned just today how they bent over backwards to please a customer directly, even throwing in gifts. Since it isn’t my place to share the specifics, perhaps @AlanS would care to a relate his great experience.

7 Likes

Thanks @worm1 , I do have a great selection and have many pics, through out the forum, everybody can see my equipment has been kept up top notch, even my 1st year of vaping collection in 2012 till today, I feel they will do better, especially after they see what a fantastic Family of vapors on ELR can do to there reputation, because reputation is everything in doing business. If they want to continue doing business.

4 Likes

exactly, it was sanded down, and scared to death, also oxidation on top where the Therion emblem is at, that only tells me, it was used in a salty environment , like on a ship from china possible.

yep it is yellow, even the squeeze fill bottle.

I wish I would have known.

exactly, I have VaporDNA 40, 3 of them, 2 was used for work, and I mean they went thru hell and looked better than what was sent to me, the 3rd one stayed on my desk. And all 3 still work today as with all of my mods and tanks. That Therion 75C BF never left my desk. I take pride in my equipment.

4 Likes

@june well this thread if i needed convincing just convinced me to never ever order from

GearBest

seems like the best in gearbest stands - for best at ripping of customers .

personally i try to stay away from companies who has words like

best
god
ultimate
etc…

5 Likes

@Mix_and_Hope To answer your question, NO, I would not accept that lil’ bastard of a “refurb”.

5 Likes

@Mix_and_Hope There is no way that I would accept that refurbished one.

I stand by my statement above that @worm1 quoted from an old thread. As long as the majority of vape consumers allow these practices China, not just gear best will continue to treat us this way. Gear Best does seem to be the worst but they are not the only ones.

Personally I don’t buy into the “its a language barrier” thing either. I believe that they “China business owners” are fully aware that if they make you jump thru enough hoops the vast majority of folks just give up and go away.

6 Likes

Gear BEST?! MORE like Gear WORST am I right?

7 Likes

Also, add any business that replaces an “S” with a “Z” in their name. I don’t care if they’re selling angel sweat that tastes like hot buttered sex-That “Z” in their name just screams early-20’s edgelord doused in Axe body spray and driving his Subby(Nothing against Subaru drivers. Mostly…)

4 Likes

I would like to sincerely Thank everyone here in this thread that contributed in helping me Get a Refund !!
Yes GB did give me a refund, my last conversation with them included this thread, and that was the Cats Meow that changed there tune. So So happy and relieved !!!
Don’t think that I wasn’t prepared if they would not have, cause I was ready to go into action !!!:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

13 Likes

That’s great news.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of gear :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad it worked out @Mix_and_Hope.

4 Likes

I can see you now trying to board the plane to China if they had not resolved this peacefully.

Love it LOL :+1:

Glad they resolved it to your satisfaction.

5 Likes