WTB Wasp Nano RDA

So, I’ll only keep this open a few days, but wanted to try here first. If anyone has a Wasp Nano RDA they can part with, I would be happy to buy. I had one in my cart on a retail shop relatively close to where I live, and it must have gone out of stock. If not, no worries. :grinning:

5 Likes

I wish you luck, I have 3, one of each color, These are my favorite and they all sit on their own sqounk, If you have a choice I would go for the gold or stainless base. my black one has what seems to be painted threads, and is kind of weird screwing on and resistance, I ordered my 4 th one from fasttech and can’t believe it shipped the next morning so should be here in a few days, I am sure somebody here is not as fond of them as me, but If you don’t find one in a few days let me know. I might be able to help out. But I did I say I really like them…?

4 Likes

now you just teasing her lol …jk

5 Likes

Sorry, I really think having to part with one would be like losing a finger, but seriously if she don’t have any luck I could send her the new one on its way from china, Maybe if I don’t use it It won’t become attached to me lol. btw its a silver deck with the pei gold cap.

7 Likes

Awesome @nicomanteno, thanks for volunteering!! you rock

:+1:

7 Likes

That’s were I got mine last time. I don’t have a spare :frowning:

They do seem to have them in stock and its not much of a difference in comparison to China. Maybe 2 or 3 bucks, but not sure what shipping will cost ya. Maybe you find something else there or order 2 for free shipping lol.

4 Likes

It might be your lucky day if you want a silver one?

7 Likes

Only if it’s something you don’t use. I wouldn’t want to ask for anything that someone regularly uses and really enjoys.

6 Likes

PM sent :+1:

3 Likes

PM sent. One new is SS in box. other just tested once…

4 Likes

Nice, are the “gold” gold or brass? Looking to get the transparent gold one myself

Transparent clear and gold are like $13.50 ish @ 3fvape right now with 24 hr. Shipping.

1 Like