Yellow Cake (CAP)

I ordered some and should be here Thursday. I’ll report back :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Huh, Say What Honey & Yellow Cake shut the front door… Nope never heard of Capella doing these. I hope they’re for real… cuz I’d certainly like a better ( cleaner ) yella cake ! and well honey hmm I think I’d try Cap’s too !

I’m headed over there right now.

4 Likes

I read a review of Jungle Flavors Yellow Cake the other day which was very positive. EcigExpress shows it in stock.

JF Biscuit should be worth a try too, supposed to be quite buttery. Oh, and then there’s Strawberry Sweet…

5 Likes

That would be a huge mistake on Bull City’s part, I ordered a small bottle just to find out. Thanks for the heads up @Ken_O_Where

4 Likes

Amy! I highly recommend trying out the JF Yellow Cake. In most cases it seems customers have been successfully swapping it out with FW Yellow Cake in their recipes. Good stuff.

3 Likes

@Ken_O_Where Just found this on another thread which makes me think it does exist

:smiley:

2 Likes

Donovan is there any diketone warnings w/ any of y’all’s flavors. I have around 5 of the JFs and have enjoyed each of them. Especially the Honeydew it is fabulous very close to TFA and Sweet SB very close to Caps I may even of sworn they were them had I not heard you guys were recreating some favorites now is this done at your Bellingham Location or in another area ? I will try your Yellow Cake as I miss FW’s terribly :smile:

3 Likes

First impression as shake and vape is that it is nonna cake without the lemon.

3 Likes

Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing at times I like Nonna’s Cake but I always seem to stay well under 2% d/t there is so much lemon and not enough cake to me. At 1-1.25% I can get the cake and a touch of lemon.

Yellow Cake to me ( IRL ) is moist egginess slight bready and has a punchy Lemon zing that is what I’d hope for in a Yellow Cake concentrate.

1 Like

I think @Pro_Vapes has been working with pound cake flavorah as a substitute for yellow cake.

3 Likes

I too have been using pound cake as a sub it works out fine but no lemon of course directly from pound cake flv.

Funnel cake is good, but has to steep. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I made a mistake on that one… But Metaphor by FA is supposedly superior or equal to Yellow cake… I have a a few recipes steeping… I’ll keep you updated

1 Like

Yup Metaphor is another yellow cake very good and taste like Pandoro to me

Not the Original Pandoro FA that stuff is gross. Metaphor FA is great !

2 Likes

Hmmmmm. Would you call it a replacement for yellow cake FW?

1 Like

I have thus far replaced most of my YC with Pound Cake FLV, Nonna’s Cake is pretty good at replicating a YC as well as Metaphor FA. I think Pound cake is a smoother more realistic cake then you can craft your juice better adding as little or as much lemon as you’d like.

2 Likes

I know that I have been redirected to Capella’s international site multiple times after clicking the “Flavors” link when I googled Capella.
They had a smaller selection of items that capellaflavors.com.

Just though that might possibly help.
God bless you, guys!

2 Likes

I got CAP Yellow Cake a few days ago and have been using it in place of Jungle Flavors Yellow Cake. I am pleasantly surprised, it is a fantastic taste so far and more ‘grainy’ than JF YC. It also seems to have more spice to it.

What is everyone else’s impression?

I used both at about 1.5%.

6 Likes

can you give a comparison to FW yellow cake

1 Like

I have never had FW Yellow Cake, I have avoided it all together due to the fructose/ sugar in it.

Sorry :frowning: Still think this is delicious, especially for Capella. Some of their stuff can be very bleh, but this is one of their top ten, maybe five.

4 Likes