Yellow Cake (CAP)

I got CAP Yellow Cake a few days ago and have been using it in place of Jungle Flavors Yellow Cake. I am pleasantly surprised, it is a fantastic taste so far and more ‘grainy’ than JF YC. It also seems to have more spice to it.

What is everyone else’s impression?

I used both at about 1.5%.

6 Likes

can you give a comparison to FW yellow cake

1 Like

I have never had FW Yellow Cake, I have avoided it all together due to the fructose/ sugar in it.

Sorry :frowning: Still think this is delicious, especially for Capella. Some of their stuff can be very bleh, but this is one of their top ten, maybe five.

4 Likes

?? Confused. As far as i know the FE brand is the only line created by or for Ecigxpress. The jungle flavors are available at www.flavorjungle.com and i believe it is where they originate. I had same thing happen to me some Zibelli flavors are really close to Capella flavors the cake batter especially (eww)
Ps i have the Jungle Yellow Cake and i dare say it is better than FWs ever was. I use it low% 0.5-1% is plenty (though i layer several cake flavorings for full effect)

1 Like

I swear I read something about ECX taking over Jungle Flavors or something of that nature… If I am wrong, PLEASE let me know and I will edit.

1 Like

I really dont know… Just weird then why would they continue the www.flavorjungle.com website? Same flavors, same names, images only better pricing IMO as. I prefer to buy 4oz or larger

1 Like

Edit… I see they sell LOR and FA as well. Hmm Do you have link of this discussion of ECIGxpress now manufacturing?

I must have read something incorrectly, late one night. Already edited it.

Cap Yellow Cake SF 3% Dec 6 80VG/20PG

Vaping this now. Agreed this is lovely. I get slightly buttery, eggy and bready cake with grain note similar to nonnas but toned down and no pine or lemon lol

4 Likes

To my knowledge the FE brand is the same as bullcity super concentrate. They both are manufactured in China. FE and super concentrate are also kind of a division of bakers flavors that are made in russia. I know that I have had a lot of bakers flavors and quite a few SC/FE and there are a lot of similarities.

2 Likes

Yep yep ! I am confused hee hee I do remember seeing Jungle flavors elsewhere…
I agree w/ @juice_junkie_lover FE /SC/Baker must all come from the same distributor they all have striking similarity.

I will get the yellow cake FE also heard Lemon is the best there is by FE by a few good ppl.

You said yellow cake is grainy…how grainy like INW Lemon Cake grainy…bc I can only take but so much of that one.

@DonovanECX I have a question for you, who makes Jungle Flavors you guys carry is this y’all’s or is it from http://www.flavorjungle.com/strawberry-sweet-by-flavorjungle.html Idk y but I assumed they were made by ECX

3 Likes

Haven’t seen @DonovanECX in a while, would be curious to see why they are so similar. I SWORE they said something about taking over…

Never had INW lemon cake, but the CAP YC graininess isn’t too much. Just enough that it doesn’t taste like cake batter.

2 Likes

They have the same address as ECX, for what that’s worth. :wink:

http://www.ecigexpress.com/bellingham
http://www.flavorjungle.com/returns-policy

6 Likes

LMAO! I love it! That’s some great I-SPY stuff there!

5 Likes

i just looked at a bottle and it says made in germany

1 Like

Good eye, Jojo! I swear they had something in common.

1 Like

I talked to him a couple days ago on here ( Donovan ) good catch @JoJo that’s their downtown store it isn’t the warehouse. I’ve been to both of them.

3 Likes

I wasnt sure either. Thank yoi jojo. It seems both websites are owned by Ecigxpress but believe manufacturing is outsourced.

I agree with pentine just enough as to not be cake batter. The Cap yellow cake is not graining in a cardboard way more like “crumby” if that makes sense. I made a SNV of Jungle Flaves Yellow Cake as a SF at 1% and dripped it alongside my SF CAP YC and wow they are great together. The Cap is the bones of the Cake and the Jungle adds a richness and depth. Does FE make a yellow cake as well?

3 Likes

I don’t see one by FE I was saying earlier that I’ve heard good things about FE Lemon.

1 Like

Lol i misread. JF YC and CAP YC get em… Encouragement lol
I have the FE Lemon it is good at 1% and it will not fade. I really like INW Lemon it is very strong but slightly candish. Recently got NicVape Lemon and am quite pleased with it as well but again slightly candyish. FE is a good neutral lemon if application is for Pie, custard, or cake.

2 Likes